1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yankees Sweep V7!!!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by KMC, Oct 27, 2011.

1. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Congrats to 2011 V7mw National Champion John Trautman and V7hw National Champion Lance Yeager! Good old fashioned Yankee sweep.

Pretty sure this is John's first National Championship. He should be proud. He's beat a lot fast guys over the years but has never been able to get it done at the GNF. Well done JT!

Lance has so many championships he probably can't even count them....
    Good work Lance.

Sounds like V7mw race was pretty good. JT, Lance and Ray (V6hw) battled with JT leading for a few laps. Lance and Ray came by and Lance was able to pull a gap. JT knew what he had to do to win the championship so he took it easy and brought it home.

V7hw race Ray almost looped over in the start and came down pretty hard. Sounds like it was pretty crazy. Lance was able to get away clean with JT keeping him in sight till the end.

Wish I could've been there guys. Congrats! Have fun tonight, looks like you got the best weather of the weekend by far. For those running endurance tomorrow be safe! Hope the rain holds off...

2. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Congrats to both! Two awesome guys who both helped me out this season.
    :beer:

3. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Hell yeah they both rode awesomely all day. Congrats JT and Lance!

4. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Well done everyone.....very entertaining racing from turn 10b.

5. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

It was a good race from T10. Enjoyed the company Gypsy and Chuck. Everyone did great.

Congrats JT (told me he had been after that title for 15 years now) and he got it. By the way nice add on tank to the big Kawi Lance.

6. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

Congrats boys! I know how much work goes into chasing a championship. I can't imagine how much JT has in chasing that MW #1 Plate

7. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

did you guys get JT drunk? any of you meeting him for the first time, did you take a look at his subframe? pretty cool.

8. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

JT did a great job! Congratulations! The torch has been passed! :up:

I will say....Ma sure does keep him straight! She deserves congrats too! :clap:

9. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

JT has a nice ride for sure.

10. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Congratulations to Lance on the HW National Championship, and both wins on Thursday! I thought I had the holeshot in the MW race but he stuck it in there in T-1. The green machine was rolling!

11. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Congratulations to all the new and repeat champions. The magic 8-ball was spot on this year! Everyone played nice and put on a good show.

12. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Congrats to ya Lance.

Way ta be JT!!

13. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Ray represented V6HWT and defended his championship well. He was a bit too eager in the 7HWT race and went for style points and stood that big boy on end. Messed up the start, and smashed his arm on re-entry from orbit. Save the stunting for the cool down lap next year buddy.....lol.

Three way battle for the championship and the rest of the National Vintage podium
    ............right up to the last lap.......yea buddy!

14. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Been a long while since Iz been in the Vintage section, but glad to see that you're still a very witty guy Gypsy :up: