1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha OEM parts?

Discussion in 'General' started by iagsxr, Jul 6, 2018.

1. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

Where's the best place to get Yamaha OEM parts online? 08 R1 water pump seal, need all the transfer tube O-rings and stuff as well.

Normally I buy from Motorsport Outlet but they don't have everything in stock and the website said it would be two weeks to ship. Looked at Ron Ayers, but didn't see any place where it showed if they actually had stock.

2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

i buy some oem stuff from rocky mt atv.. r6 rotors were on 2 week backorder (but can't complain about $160 each). if they ain't got it, not likely others do. I get a mega discount from a local yamaha dealer here in FL that my builder deals with. Little more work to buy individual items through him/them, but when we do larger orders (like motor rebuilds) it saves me a bunch

iagsxr likes this.
  3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Honda East or Stadium Yamaha

4. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

5. NOLAracer

NOLAracer Well-Known Member

ekraft84 and SirCrashAlot like this.
  6. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Sweet!

7. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

FWIW I ordered from Rocky Mountain. It looked like Honda East might be a little cheaper but Rocky showed everything I need in stock.

Thanks, I would have never thought about them for OEM streetbike parts.

8. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Did they define "in stock?" In their warehouse, or in Yamaha's warehouse?

ekraft84 likes this.
  9. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

Their website had a little green "In Stock" icon and quantity on hand by the part numbers.

Not all the part numbers had that, some were 5-6 days.

HET_Jaci likes this.
  10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Jaci @ Honda East. Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki. 419.891.1230.

HET_Jaci likes this.
  11. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Have had good luck with Ron Ayers. Unfortunately with my Yamaha, most parts are 'discontinued'.

12. dtalbott

What do you have, and what are you looking for?

13. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

97 YZF750R. Emulsion tubes are the biggie (although I can get them from Factory Pro which are better ones), lower fork tubes, fuel pump (think mine is bad or the ignitor went bad), Would like the whole OEM decal set for it (have the Tapeworks R7 kit on it now).

Have been toying with the idea of shoehorning a early R1 motor in it.

14. dtalbott

I "liberated" some NOS Honda and Yamaha parts when we closed the dealership. Nothing like what you are looking for, though.

Good luck.