1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha Blue code?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Wes07, Mar 23, 2012.

1. blue03R6

blue03R6 Well-Known Member

well that's not what the KOI paint store told me when I gave them that code a few years ago.
    maybe they finally got it put in the system since then.
    btw. my friend owns Jack Detzel's autobody. so it's not like I'm out of the loop on the painting stuff. which I do in my spare time since around 2004. I painted my bike in the picture. actually I did my bike about 4 times so far. and a bunch of others as well. I not a newb at it.
    I've looked for the yamaha blue for years and all the paint stores say the same thing. that 564 code isn't in their system.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  2. blue03R6

blue03R6 Well-Known Member

alright man, I just went to the paint store today for some white to make graphics and asked about the 0564 code. it's not a paint code. they couldn't look it up.

but, they could look up a 2003 R6 and it showed the blue and the code was a long set of numbers that started with a 9. and 0564 wasn't in it. lol

he said the 0564 code sounds like it's brand specific. or go to the dealer to get it. . but it's not for anything they sell in ppg or dupont. and they are a ppg and dupont registered retailer.

so long story short. doesn't really matter. they can look up a R6 in their system and find the code they need.
    if you want to verify what I just said call the up and ask. 859 655-6764
    http://www.koiautoparts.com/maps/newportrefinish.html

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012