1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XTRM hosing the masses

Discussion in 'General' started by adio1dog, Oct 28, 2010.

1. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

Man, this scam blows! Last year registered with XTRM for the Michelin contingency and great payout plan with the card, after issues with another companies slow response times. Love the tires, and by no means am I collecting alot of money, but any bit helps. Long story short, at the time there was no fee to play along but somewhere at the beginning of the year a 49.95 fee was implemented and taken out of my meager first winnings at VIR. A few payments along the season and I'm stoked, "free gas" right? Now I go to check on money I should have coming to me for Summit Point and my accou:Pop:nt is expired:( So I call and they tell me I have $150 waiting for me but I can't get it put on my card unless I renew for another year at $49.95. So I pay $50 to get $100 of what I earned by running their brand. Something ain't right with that. :Pop:

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

If you will slow down and finish off the box you won't have to pay that 49.95. Works for me.

:up:

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Cold MoFo! Real COLD!

4. dom

dom Dom-N-Ator Racing

im confused. if you paid earlier in the year then how did it expire?

5. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

I got $45 sitting in my account, but I have to pay the fee to not get it. What a tease!

6. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

I registered October 13, 2009 and therefore expired October 13, 2010. The results from the September 19-20 event at Summit weren't received until October 19, that is how it goes down. Awesome right?

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

What? :confused:

Go slow, don't win contingency, save 49.95. Too easy. :D

8. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

That's pretty much why I gave up on the whole thing. :down: