1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XR100 dirt tire distributor?

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by pscook, Jan 30, 2013.

1. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I am looking for up to five sets of dirt tires for stock XR100 wheels. The average lowest price on eGay is ~$40 per tire, front or rear, no discount for multiples. Anybody have a connection to a distributor or wholesale prices? Conversely, does anyone have a stack of near-new dirt take-offs from their mini projects?

2. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

3. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

4. cincigp

cincigp Well-Known Member

I got two sets of Shinko enduro tires from Motorcycle Superstore for under $120. Their dirt tires should be about the same.

5. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Looking for dirttrack or asphalt???

6. cincigp

cincigp Well-Known Member

Me? Mainly yard duty. I wanted something cheap that I could slide in the grass without tearing stuff up and making huge ruts. They are working out pretty well so far.

7. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

The TrailWings are pretty common on the XRs.

8. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I'm looking for knobby tires. As soon as I saw you posted here I thought "damn! Should have been specific that I wanted knobby tires!"

It looks like Tires Unlimited will be my next attempt, Motorcycle Superstore requires you to do a lot of clicking to get to a tire size, and I am too lazy to search that damn hard for a $40 tire. And I just looked at the mail pile and noticed the Chaparral Catalog has arrived. Time for a cup of coffee and a comfy chair.