1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xmas gift for brother

Discussion in 'General' started by Racer45, Dec 15, 2010.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

He's a damn millionaire he should. :D

If I were a millionaire my brothers would be millionaires but that's just me. ;)

2. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i'm sure he probably has some nice cars, maybe some full detail coupons to shine them up from the local dealer or something. or maybe a race day experience where you drive a car. 2 up ride with CU or a belated christmas gift a 2 up ride with mamola at laguna

3. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

does he have watches and or jewelry? Get him a winder if he has an automatic or a 'dresser valet' (code word for a masculine jewelery box).

Find something hand made

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Does he have or need battery tenders? My brothers gettin a few of those. :up:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

or you could punch him in the dick for not giving you money and for all those times he beat you up as a kid.

"Merry Christmas!!!" <dick punch!> "and good lucky getting a boner in the next week!"

6. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

he's not coming in for long. He tends to hang with his friends from college he never gets to see when he comes in. And I don't think the ghetto ass tickets I can afford for our shit ass team will compair to the front row Laker tickets he gets :(

unfortunately it doesn't work like that. He worked hard for his money and deserves it

He sold his cars. All he has now is an old Jag that he never drives. The Range is his daily driver that I'm pretty sure he makes his assistant clean daily. If he liked bikes, the 2 up would be cool.

he does love watches so this is a possibility. Seems like he likes his cheaper ones now over his expensive ones for some reason? I don't get it:)

maybe that's the problem. He's a year younger than me and I beat him up all the time :moon:

7. funsizeracing

funsizeracing Well-Known Member

8. banjo8

banjo8 Member

And those beatings were the keys to his success. Go sentimental, it's a great angle.

9. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

strip club in windsor

10. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

11. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

12. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Allright, just let me know when I need to be over there... I'll have to check my calendar, but I think I can make room for her. :D

13. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

What does he do for a living or what's his biggest hobby? A one day racing/defensive driving class might be cool.

Skydiving for the two of you as a bonding experience?

LEGOS! Who can resist legos?!

14. Racer45

That's an idea too, but I did get him some wine for his bday in Sept. Right now the watch winder is winning since he does have a collection of watches

15. eggfooyoung

Budget?
    Married?
    Kids?

16. Racer45

I'll take legos, but not jumping out of a plane, my sister would do that shit with him since she was a military kid that did it.

He owns a company that does internet lead generation, web design, seach engine optimazation/marketing and conversion tracking/analytics. So in my terms....web geek crap that people pay a lot for.

He does like arcitechure stuff (or buying houses, gutting them and totally redoing them for 3x the worth). His house is going to be in Architural Magazine or something like that coming up in the next month or so

17. Racer45

1) his or mine :)
    2) me yes...him no
    3) no

18. eggfooyoung

Your budget. Round about.

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Oh absolutely. Totally understand.

It's just the way I would be. Now they wouldn't be nearly as high into the millionaire status. Of cousre if were just barely a millionaire they would be SOL. :D

20. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

There's a Falling Water (Frank Lloyd Wright) lego kit.
    http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=21005&cn=52
    Also Rockafeller center and some others.

How about not jumping out of a plane, but maybe a nighttime sightseeing flight for him and the wife/kids. Or the two of you if he's single. Maybe a ride for just him in an aerobat?