1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XD Series Rockstar ll rims with Nitto terra grappler tires for sale

Discussion in 'Other' started by MVA25, Jul 24, 2020.

1. MVA25

MVA25 Well-Known Member

I’m selling 4) 20” XD811 Series Rockstar II wheels with Nitto Terra Grapplers G2 AT. Tire size is LT305/55R20. Tires are on rims with tpms.

Rims are in great shape. I will clean them when I get some free time. I do believe the rims are a +18 offset. Lugs are 8x180 pattern.

Tires have a little more than half life left. There is a plug in the sidewall of one of the tires. I have pulled around 6,500lbs multiple times with zero issues. I always check the tire pressure before I tow and I rarely need to add more than a pound or so in each of the tires. I do check when tires are cold.

I’m not the original purchaser of these rims or tires. So I can’t give an accurate tire rotation for you. They do look like they are wearing pretty evenly though.

I have pictures of each rim. Front and back.

A package deal for this setup is about $2688. I’m asking $1900 for all of it. I would rather not ship it, unless buyer covers the cost. I’m located in Pottstown, PA. It’s about 45mins west of Philadelphia.

Im having trouble with the pictures. Please pm with email and I will send over.

2. MVA25

MVA25 Well-Known Member

Price change to $1300

3. MVA25

MVA25 Well-Known Member

Make an offer