1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 moto gp 06

Discussion in 'General' started by bilet69, Jun 14, 2006.

1. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

its on wera racers at their best im on right now and will be on live all night playing moto gp gamer tag bilet69 on xbox live
    ill host um if ya guys want

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I gotta get Xbox Live!

3. russ#299

russ#299 Well-Known Member

is this game as arcadish as all the other motogp games? i'm debating whether to get it or not.

4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I dont know about the other games but it is fun and hard. One of the only things I don't like is being able to spin the rear up? WTF?

5. bilet69

i must say way better than the demo which i wasnt happy with at all!!!!! the demo sucked nuts! and i was hoping the disc would help the graphics and play, and it did! if you race and dont own this game i would seriously question why not lol

look me up tommorow ill be on either playing moto gp or graw

6. bilet69

you can adjust that in your sensitivity settings

7. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

MotoGP 06' - I bought it and the XBOX 360 last night. Crazy expensive!

tap tap the A button...but spin up too much and you crash.

The game is hard as snot even as a rookie.

8. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

for Xbox:
    MotoGP2 had a Simulation adjustment from 0-100% that affected how easy it was to slide the bike on gas or brakes.

I played MotoGP3, which looked nearly identical, but I couldn't find the simulation setting. I only played for about 15 minutes before I got annoyed at not being able to slide even when at full lean and max brakes.

9. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

As far as games go this is the real deal...

Menus are loaded with options and kick ass music to boot!

Design your own bike paint scheme, leathers, helmet etc.

Adjustable suspension, geometry (bike length for variable turning radius), tires -soft, medium etc. and on and on and a bunch of other stuff. I didn't dive into the menu's too much.

Slides - tap tap A button - yes, it's also adjustable.

10. you need to change your control settings.....

for me:

left trigger: back brake
    right trigger: acceleration
    x button: front brake

1400 wheel base, 5 front-8back suspension

***the gearing is KEY

gp 2006 has no simulations, but usually I run Hard tires but the brakes are wayyyyyyyyyy to sensitive.....so i run mediums just enough for the tires to break loose to help get around corners.

11. my only complaint is......that the graphics are amazing but, they over did it with the sign light on the bike. can't really see the details on your bike while playing.....

the steering is different from motogp3, which is something to get used to