1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: ZX6R or GSXR600 Track Bike with Title

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by EricW88, Jun 22, 2021.

1. EricW88

EricW88 New Member

Looking for a track bike for my wife. The plan is to throw a pod headlight and some tail/turn lights on it for the street too so it needs to have a title. Also needs to still have factory wiring for the lights available so I can splice in some lights easily. Salvage title is alright.

She prefers a ZX6R or a GSXR600. It needs to have a slipper clutch and a working gear position indicator. That’s her and I’s two main desires for her bike. After that, anything goes. Even better if it’s already setup and has suspension done.

Budget is ideally $4-6500 but can be flexible depending on the bike. Mainly looking for a good dependable starter bike for her. I may eventually ride/race it as a backup bike too but the focus is on it being her bike.

I race a Ninja 400 so she probably will start out riding that on the track but I know she will eventually want to ride her own bike and also wants something more than the 400 for the street.

We looked at street bikes but for the $$$ would rather just buy a track bike with a title and throw some DOT lights on it for the little amount of riding it will do on the street.

Let us know what you have. If you have any advice on ideal ZX6R/GSXR years to look for that is appreciated as well.

Thanks!

Eric
    651-707-6584