1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Yosh Parts for 09-16 GSXR1000.

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by AaronP220, Jan 5, 2024.

1. AaronP220

AaronP220 Well-Known Member

I’m on a bit of a hunt. I am converting my 2014 GSXR-1000 into something like the 09-ish on up Yosh AMA SuperBikes. A clone of you while - as best I can. Since Yosh pretty much makes nothing for these bikes anymore I’m posting here to see if people have these old bits maybe laying around collecting dust.

I already have the Yosh Team SBK exhaust from Martin or Hayden’s team on the bike.

I’m looking for the smaller bits now.
    Suspension / Shock linkage
    Case savers
    Case cover plugs
    Steering Nut
    Triple clamps
    Rear sets
    Front sprocket cover
    Axel Sliders
    Swing Arm Pivots

Anything like that. I was speaking to a gentlemen who worked for Yosh for a good long while and had a slew of parts that we were working deals on and then I got ghosted for some reason or another. So I’m back on the hunt. Let me know if you’ve got anything like what I’m looking for!

Feel free to just text me pictures and prices. If we work a deal I’ll pay via PayPal goods and services and I’ll provide UPS shipping labels straight to your email. (832)-seven-two-five-2692 / [email protected]

Thanks,
    Aaron

2. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

Not exactly what youre looking for but there was that 16 gsxr 1k that had a bunch of trick parts for sale for the longest. Maybe its still available and you can work something out with him? It was on the for sale page.

3. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Get a hold of Ollie @ Iconic, he'd have em or know...

4. AaronP220

I will check it out!

thank you.

5. AaronP220

I’m not familiar with this person, but I shall try to seek him out! Thank you for the lead.