1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: R6 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by LimitedSlip7, Jan 12, 2020.

1. LimitedSlip7

LimitedSlip7 Member

Looking for a built R6 for track use only; salvage title is fine. Model year 2008 at the very oldest, but would prefer something a bit newer. I'm in Ohio but may travel to surrounding states or would consider having the bike shipped.

Thanks!

2. Stick1226

Stick1226 Member

Have a 08 R6 SB that is perfect. Livengood built. Best of everything. Ton of YEC pArts.
    If interested call or text
    513-502-2567. I am in Ohio

3. Lavana

Lavana The coming

I have a 12’ 8k miles in Florida that came from forum member here from Texas. Stock suspension has been put on and bodywork is rough $3800.

4. kludger6

kludger6 Active Member

I've got an 07, a tad older than you want but you can swap to an 08 engine and airbox in the future, the frame and everything else is the same. Has penske double clicker rear and penske valves in the front. Bauce ECU w/dynojet. needs a couple things though. If you're interested, let me know.

5. LimitedSlip7

LimitedSlip7 Member

I might be interested in a Triumph 675 too...

6. Fastway Racing

Fastway Racing Well-Known Member

PM sent, I have inventory of both available.

7. LimitedSlip7

LimitedSlip7 Member

Still looking...

Also, I'm not looking for a new bike.

8. Ethan Epps

Ethan Epps Member

I'm looking as well. Feel free to reach out to me if you have anything available.

9. wonderinwhy

wonderinwhy Well-Known Member

I listed my r6 in bike for sale section. Its a hanshaw supersport engine build. I bought last yr with 800 miles on build. Im 61 tried to re-live my winning youth. Check it out, i offered to another in this section this morn at 6500.00

10. Patrick Avon

Patrick Avon New Member

hey there. text me 301-385-1685. want a R6... You are over my budget a bit..but a fellow "trying to relive my youth" guy (57) who knows...

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

running? builder? turn key??

12. wonderinwhy

wonderinwhy Well-Known Member

It was turnkey, its gone, sold tues night & closed thread in bikes for sale.