1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Pitbull tire wedge

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by sbk1198, May 9, 2017.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Like the title says...want to make my tire changes a bit easier, but I'd rather buy a used one and save some money if possible.

2. sbk1198

Nobody has one for sale?

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

pitbull does...lol

tigerblade likes this.
  4. sbk1198

Well no shit...you know what I meant lol

I want one but I don't really need one. I definitely don't want one for $90 which is what they cost new, so I'd rather find a used one for cheaper.

TurboBlew likes this.
  5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

i would rather over pay to a company that supports the sport than someone abadoning the sport for about $30. Not tjat its overpriced wither

6. sbk1198

Well I get that but it's sort of a catch 22...I'd like to say the same, but if I keep overpaying to companies/people that support the sport, pretty soon I won't be able to take part in said sport. My bank account is very limited unfortunately...plus as I said, it's not a need, just something that would be nice to have. I've changed out wheels with my foot instead of the wedge for quite a few years now, but this would make things a bit easier :)

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I have 1 I'd sell and am not abandoning the sport. In fact at the time of your last posting I was on the road back from being Race Director at MCRA-Hallett all weekend and donated $100 to RRW Action Fund. So that should make you both happy :)

$65 Shipped.

TurboBlew likes this.
  8. sbk1198

Damn! Had I known, or had you seen this sooner I would've bought it from you last week at Hallett! :) I'll take it anyway!

9. Odilup

Odilup Well-Known Member

I will take it if nobody else claims it.

10. sbk1198

Got one, no need anymore!