1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB F2/F3 Fairings

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Bakeoff, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Bakeoff

Bakeoff Member

I'm starting to build another CBR F3 race bike. Looking for some fairings on a budget. New, used, repairable. Show me what you got and what you want for it! Located in MN, if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

2. Dimitry Louis

Dimitry Louis Sabotage

Any luck with the fairings? I may have a race tail around with the tail light cutting (I never got around closing it to look straight track). I repaired it once from having cracks. here and there. If my mom did not trash it, it should still be in her back yard in the elements the last couple of years. Let me if you're interested. Shipping will be like $25 or $30 just give me a fair offer on top... The rest of the bike is gone, the tail is all I have so no need to ask for anything else...[​IMG]

3. Bakeoff

Bakeoff Member

Thanks for the offer. I actually have some mismatched stuff including an upper and tail. Finding a belly pan for an unknown branded upper is tough, though. Figured I'd shoot for a full set. ;)