1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB dump can

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Tristan, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Looking for a dump can that can be used with a stock SV gas cap. Anyone move up to a dry brake setup and have one gathering dust? Would also be interested in a full dry brake setup and big tank (2nd gen SV) if I can get one cheap enough (one can dream, right?)

2. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

are you coming to roebling national? if so, find me there.

3. jimmyboost

jimmyboost one buck a boom

Hey Tristan,

I've got a setup sitting in my garage. Okay, so technically its Joe's, but I don't think he would mind if I sold it and pocketted the money.:D Are you putting a team together for this year?

4. Tristan

I won't be at Roebling, really not sure if I'll make any WERA stuff this year.

Hell Jim, I'm sure my pal Joe would just GIVE me his ratty old stuff as an excuse to buy something fancier. Or we could just call it a trade for the ramp (any idea who has that?)...

Don't have any grand plans beyond:
    Fasttrax Putnam 3 hour march 29/30
    Mid OH sprints w/AHRMA and WERA/AMA
    a couple track days at MidOH and Barber
    maybe the MotoST race at Barber

5. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

Not to thread jack, but we may be in the market for a tank/can setup as well...

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

7. Tristan

Thanks Britt, I think for now I'm gonna borrow a friend's Acerbis can and save up for a full dry brake system.