1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Brembo 19rcs

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Night_King, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Night_King

Night_King Well-Known Member

Looking for a new/used master. Let me know if you have anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Are you sure you want an RCS? They are not rebuildable and has to be sent to Italy for repairs/rebuild/refresh.

Track or street? Just get a 19x20 for the street or 19x18 for track. Either one will work well for both, comes down to rider preference of the feel of the lever/brakes.

3. Night_King

I did not know that. That actually does make me a little hesitant to buy one. Especially a used one. Thanks for that gapman789

Track only. I rode my buddies R6 yesterday and he had the RCS. Felt great

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

....and chances are it was on the 19x18 setting. That's what the 19 RCS provides....2 settings, 19x18 and 19x20.

19x18 is the choice of racers/track guys. 19x20 for the street. There really is no need for an RCS on the track. And like i said, if it starts leaking/blows a seal or o-ring, you're S.O.L....Gotta ship it to Italy for repairs.

This is about the best deal for a new Brembo 19x18.....https://store.hardracing.com/cart.p...id=17280&xid=vvKdoPgR7LsG8gujA820gqaWlhrY6uaU

I personally have been using Accossato for many moons....https://store.hardracing.com/cart.php?
    target=product&category_id=&product_id=36149&xid=42xbKD9VHj5yrRcvnAEKpeFJAQV6VAVv

Get some RBF 600/660 fluid and EBC GPFAX pads and have at it.

jd41 and Night_King like this.
  5. Night_King

It was. Now thinking back I should have switched since I had the chance just to feel the difference.

Thanks for the link. That is a pretty good price for both. I’ve heard of the Accossato. I don’t know much about them personally... I’ve ran Brembo on all my cars and most of my bikes. Minus the Honda I’m working on.

I’m currently running 660, stainless limes and EPAF pads. I may try out the GPFAX next after I figure out the master cylinder.

Thanks for the feedback gapman789

6. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

I have a new in the box RCS19 if that's what you want. Reservoir kit and switch included. PM if interested

Night_King likes this.
  7. Night_King

PM sent

8. Night_King