1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 7X14 or 16 Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by MIKE JOZWIAK, Nov 17, 2020.

1. MIKE JOZWIAK

MIKE JOZWIAK Member

Looking for a 7x14, preferably 16 enclosed trailer close to Chicago. Farther if it's worth it. Preferably already set up. Probably going to buy a new one but if there is something decent out there lightly used I'm interested. Seems like everybody is selling 5 year old trailers for more than new lately

2. ksredleg

ksredleg Active Member

3. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

+1.....I'm heading to Virginia in the morning from Cincinnati (only 5 hrs) to pick up a new Homesteader Intrepid, 7x16x6.5 for $4465 out the door....Of course gotta pay tax when i register it. Can't find the color i want, in my price range, within 250 miles. Been searching for a month, everyday. Trailers are flying off the shelf. Problem seems to be the mfg's can't get enough parts/tires from china to build them.

Here's a nice trailer nw of indianapolis. He was gonna sell it for $5150.

-torsion axles instead of leaf spring axles
    -16"OC studs, wall, floor and roof
    -5" or 6" main frame (most this size are 4")
    -drymax floor - supposedly better than 3/4 plywood.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3635870653146121/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

4. Ron Kirkland

Ron Kirkland New Member

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I recently got a damn good deal on a 7x16, was a PITA getting titled - damn Ohio trailers. :D

gapman789 likes this.