1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 2011+ GSXR750 (or 600) forks and complete front wheel (rotors/axle/spacers etc.).

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by JTRC51, Apr 15, 2019.

1. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Helping a friend with building an SV650 and looking for a very nice, clean set up. Forks with a complete front wheel ready to mount up. Must be 2011+ models please OEM, unmodded.

2. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Any particular reason why '11+?

3. JTRC51

He wants the BPF setup with the Brembo calipers. Plus the racebike is a 2012 GSXR600 so having the same fork setup is a good thing!

4. gapman789

Right on. The oem brembos on that bike are no where near as good as the 09-11 gsxr 1000 calipers.... but i guess the oem brembos on an sv would probably be ok.

5. JTRC51

I would have changed out to the R6 calipers if it were my bike :)

6. gapman789

I know the R6 caliper swap was the popular thing to do at the time. But little did they know how much better the 1000 calipers are.
    We had R6 caliper, R6 forks and wheel on our SV endurance bikes. Go figure.

My point is, i have a spare set of '11+ GSXR forks with Ohins 30's , front wheel, etc....just dont have the brembo calipers anymore.

JTRC51 likes this.
  7. JTRC51

Good to know. :beer:

Don't need the calipers, just the forks, axle, and complete front wheel.. What are you asking for the parts?