1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB - 2008 GSXR Front Wheel

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by RoidRageFool, Jun 28, 2020.

1. RoidRageFool

RoidRageFool @FundedByWifeRacing

Doubtful that anyone has one for sale, as they sell pretty quickly. Looking for one that is straight. I don't need a tire or the rotors. Let me know.

2. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

600/750 or 1000 front wheel? Not 100% certain there are differences among the two, but fairly certain there are.

3. RoidRageFool

I hate when I forget to put in the years. I am looking for a 2008, 2009 GSXR 600 / 750 front wheel.

I believe a 2011 to 2019 GSXR 1000 front wheel will also fit, if my research is correct. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

4. aboogie973

aboogie973 Well-Known Member

Yes you are correct. You can run the 06/07 600/750 and 05/08 Gsxr 1000, but you will have to use the rotors from those years.

5. RoidRageFool

Thanks,

Yeah I know about the rotor thing. I have a set of 08 wheels currently mounted and had my 07 Wheels with Rains on them. Went to the track last week, it pours for 2 days, and upon mounting the rains, I out that my 07 front wheel was bent. My guess along with others is that the wheel was bent when they put the rains on. I had the rains put on last year, never used them, and now it would be to late to go back and blame someone for bending the wheel. Guess it happens.

6. aboogie973

aboogie973 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear. Yes, I brought a wheel balancer to check my rims. Maybe a good investment for you.

RoidRageFool likes this.