1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 07 zx6r and 09 ninja 250 go fast parts

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by jd020687, Sep 11, 2016.

1. jd020687

jd020687 Member

Looking for anything aftermarket that will fit either an 07 zx6r or an 09 ninja 250.
    Few things I'm looking for are an exhaust and full pitbull trs for the 250 and still need bodywork for the zx6r but interested in any part upgrade for both bikes.
    Also looking for a shift linkage for vortex rearsets for the zx6r, stock is to short :/

Stettnichs likes this.
  2. Jason the Canuc

Jason the Canuc Well-Known Member

Are you going to be racing the ZX6R or just tracking it? I have stock bodywork that has headlights/turn signal openings glassed over but lower is stock and not fluid retaining.

3. jd020687

jd020687 Member

Sorry I should have specified race body work, thanks tho

4. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

image.jpeg 07 zx6r brand new complete rear wheel $470.00 shipped, 07 zx6r brand new rear rim only $350 shipped, brand new tinted windscreen $70. Shipped , mint condition Ohlins steering dampener $550. Shipped , Akrapovic full racing exhaust mint condition $1100. Shipped , brand new Kawasaki kit ecu $600. Shipped , kit interface cable brand new $500..or if you want the complete bike clear title excellent condition with 3825 miles on it with everything listed above $6500.00 cash green model..

Attached Files:

5. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

I can offer plug'n'play quick shifters and launch controllers. Both units would be interchangeable. Both bikes would use a PULL sensor for standard shift, PUSH for GP shift.

Universal Stand-alone Quick-shifter
    Universal Rev Limiter / Launch Controller
    Coming soon - Shift light

Unlike some 'Universal' designs, my price includes the thinking and the parts to make this a plug'n'play installation.

Oh - the shift rod and sensor should belong enough to use the rearsets! :D

6. Stettnichs

Stettnichs Well-Known Member

I am selling a complete, "turn-key" race-ready Ninja 250r. It has every goodie you could want that still allows it to be legal for most U.S. racing sanctions. Let me know, if you're interested!