1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 05/06 GSXR 1000 Exhaust Hanger

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by jasonhise, Jul 29, 2019.

1. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Looking for an exhaust hanger so I can remove my rear foot pegs on my 06. Standard mounting position for the full Leo Vince is what I would need. New or used is fine as long as the used one is in excellent shape. Shipping would be to Fishersville, VA 22939.

2. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I'm sure you thought of this, but often people fabricate their own. Will the stock one with the foot rest work on that pipe?

jasonhise likes this.
  3. jasonhise

For such a well put together bike, I would prefer to have a quality/aesthetically pleasing one to compliment its appearance. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. jasonhise

Nothing out there?

5. jasonhise

Sportbiketrackgear finally hooked me up... Thanks again folks...[​IMG][​IMG]

6. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

That looks Freak'n Awesome!

Marchesi wheels too! Nice k5/6- I'm not worthy! picture me sowing down as I repeat that over and over...

Nice CB350 too! I used to have, ride one of those.

jasonhise likes this.
  7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I had a hard time finding an exhaust hanger for my 2005 about seven years ago...so congrats on finding the needle in that haystack. Looks good, too.

jasonhise likes this.
  8. jasonhise

Wheels are PVM... I am about to get the CB running again... Needs carbs and battery along with some other TLC.

K51000 likes this.