1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBK Round 11 - Fassi French Round | Sep 30 - Oct 2

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Oct 1, 2016.

1. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Agreed! I think there were some serious teething problems for the ZX10R in SSTK trim but the bike is proving to be more and more competitive as time goes on. After seeing some of his races last year, he definitely isn't short on talent!

2. 418

418 Expert #59

Speaking of SSTK, I don't suppose anybody on here remebers who he is (world ex-SSTK rider and Italian SBK champ) but Eddi La Marra just came back and podiumed Italian SBK race after being off the bike for 3 years due to a serious TBI. Pretty cool story of perseverance. I remember that it was pretty touch and go with him, it's pretty amazing that he has a normal life much less that he's back racing again.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Holy shit, he's healthy enough to race a motorcycle?! That's fantastic news! I haven't watched the CIV at all this year. They took the channel that carries it here my satellite plan and made it an option. I refused to pay for it on principle.