1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBK.com &Moto America?

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA33, Feb 3, 2017.

1. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

Is WSBK as good as Motogp.com for watching races? Also, wants the best way to watch
    Moto A.
    Unable to race this year due to hip problems...need to get my fix on the tube..

2. wsmc 589

wsmc 589 Well-Known Member

WERA33 likes this.
  3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

No, not quite the same level as MoyoGP.com because they don't show practice sessions. Qualifying and the race are on equal ground though.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Don't know if you have BeIN on your cable package but their coverage these last couple seasons has been great.

ajcjr likes this.
  5. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

im going to be watching BeIn on PSVue this year.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

:stupid:

FYI, sometimes the labeling (not sure if it's BeIn or FIOS who does it) on the races could be better so I also manually check each weekend to make sure everything's getting taped properly.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yup...also, always keep this link handy for reference..... www.tvracer.com

COOP 1 likes this.
  8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I somehow doubt MotoA has helicopter shots, gyro cams and real time telemetry, but I've never seen the new package.

9. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

badmoon692008 and Gixxerguy855 like this.
  10. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

He was comparing WSBK and MotoGP in that regard not WSBK and MotoA.

Also the big advantage at least for me to the streaming services is being able to watch on my schedule not the TV's and not having to worry about recording to a DVR or the like.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Can you stream MotoAmerica on BeIn without having a tv channel subscription?

12. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Apologies then. My bad. Carry on :D

13. KWyman133

KWyman133 Well-Known Member

Sling TV

$30 a month, I have now replaced directv with it completely.

And their DVR feature is coming soon.

tecknojoe likes this.
  14. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Pretty sure you can't.

15. No.

My cable company (Charter) doesn't carry BeIn...so I can't watch the races online on the BeIn website either.

You have to be able to login using credentials from your cable company. So if you can't watch it on TV, you can't stream it on their site either.

16. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Or you can get just the sports pack for $10 if you don't want/need the other channels. Races stay on there to stream for 4 or 5 days.

17. Buford1

Buford1 Member

If you don't have anything else to piggyback a package onto, you can subscribe to fubo.tv $9.99/mo. Let's you stream bein sports from their site or bein's site. Fubo's site has a 'dvr' feature, but you only get 3 recording slots and it deletes after 3 days.

18. Seiko

Seiko Well-Known Member

Any suggestions on the best way to stream the Motogp and WSBK pass on your TV?

Thanks

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Is it better, or less expensive that way?

20. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

We use an HDMI cable from our laptop, but if you have a smart TV should be able to log in thru its browser.