1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSB @ brands replay

Discussion in 'General' started by medicracer, Aug 17, 2004.

1. medicracer

medicracer mostly luriking nowdays

pretty freakin cool last lap in race 1. rather intense. it was too bad chili highsided about half distance, that would've been a REALLY wild last one.

glad i don't work during the day and get to watch some of the replays, even tho i got a lot of stuff i need to get accomplished.

2. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

I'm still not sure how I feel about the way Race 2 ended. I can understand why the use the aggregate scoring system but in a race as close as this one was (BOTH HALVES) the aggregate thing ruined a dingdong. Chili was all geeked hugging his bike the fans were loving it Haga felt defeated...only to discover Chili finished second??? :confused:

I don't have a good answer.

Maybe it would be better to have the guys start on the whole second. (i.e. If you were within a second of the lead you start on the same time as the leader if you were within 2 seconds you start a second back, etc.) That sounds stupid to.

Actually, how many times does a red flag affect a race? Call it dumb luck and start over!

3. medicracer

medicracer mostly luriking nowdays

ya, that kinda ruined race 2, but they should know in the pits, and should let you know. they do it all the time anyways. sounds to me like chili's pit messed up a bit.