1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wrist injuries ans preventing them

Discussion in 'General' started by hotnail, May 5, 2012.

1. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

I have noticed several threads on wrist injuries throughout the years and for good reason. U have severly sprained mine twice this year which was about 6-8 weeks of healing. One was a lowside at Beaver last summer and the other was over the winter riding indoor Mx when my buddy and I got together on accident. The second on led me to look for answers and a way to avoid another wrist injury. I now have two wrist braces from allsports dynamics. I have ABSOLUTLY NO AFFILIATION with them other than the fact that they took awesome care of me. They modified two sets of Mx gloves for me for free and I didn't even buy the braces from them. The braces they make are the only braces I have ever seen that still allow full throttle control. I actually had to buy mine from a company called donjoy since that was who my insurance would cover. They are still allsport braces that donjoy buys from them. I have a cool doc who loves two wheels and was happy to write me a script. I had zero out of pocket expense. I'm hoping I can make the braces work unfettered my face leathers even if it means modifying the leathers.

2. hotnail

What sets these apart is that they are fully functional and adjustable which allows for used in a motorcycle

3. Ummm....TL;DR

:D

4. hotnail

WTF

5. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Chaotic needs pictures or he doesn't understand what you are talking about.

6. hotnail

How can I get the image button to allow me to browse my computer to add image? It just asks for a URL.

7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

See. He even has a place for you to put the pictures.

8. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

For me I generally prevent wrist injuries by making sure my Wife is happy. :)