1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WRC Cyprus

Discussion in 'General' started by Cuddles de Sade, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

anyone else watching this?

interesting twist with them running it as a mixed surface event for the first time since 1996 and only allowing gravel tires and brakes even with the Day 1 being all tarmac. Loeb is just dominant...

2. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

Where are you watching it?

3. Cuddles de Sade

racing-underground...of course :up:

4. Blue Junk

LOL, I should have known. That place is like an epidemic here on the forum.:crackup:

I was hoping to watch something on Justin, till race #1 starts. Although, I should go to bed...:down:

5. Cuddles de Sade

:D

6. Blue Junk

You would also think RU just showed up. What the hell have all of you been doing up till now?:crackup:

Maybe we should start a thread asking/begging for an invite. I could feel like I fit in then.

Did you watch Superpole? Do you watch knockout in F1?

7. Cuddles de Sade

I've used them for a couple years. and yes already watched Superpole...one. cool. customer. LOVE Knockout in F1...better than the races themselves.:up:

8. Blue Junk

I agree with the F1 knockout. I was hoping to have more of that, edge of your seat feel with Superpole, but I just don't feel it. Seeing the drivers sit in the car with 3 minutes to go, and a new set of qualifiers on is awesome. Riviting right down to the last car across the line... Guess they just need more qual tires in Superpole.

Was awesome to hear about Biaggi taking a qual. from Nakano the last weekend.:crackup:

9. Cuddles de Sade

:stupid::crackup: