1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would You Vote For Him..?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Hammer 4, Jul 13, 2010.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Hell I loved working in Mass. Did my shopping in MA and my purchasing in NH. Anything I bought that had any real expense to it I bought in NH. :)

2. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

More Koolaid, Please

Sooooooo, let me get this straight:
    Many on here would vote for a certain person based on what they say they would do.

Yeah, that's a sterling plan right there, gotta say.
    Hell it's worked so well in the past, why not...

As an aside, I am truly impressed by Newt's girth - it seems to increase with each passing month. He's damn near to Michelin Man territory, so bloated as to possibly explode with the ingestion of only one more wafer.

Yep, obese, and pasty white is how I like my Prez's.
    Hell, he makes a pre-stroke Ted Kennedy look healthy incomparison.

Lovely...

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is this news?

4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

What...you mean like "hope and change"? :crackup:

5. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

That's very cute. Now mention the fact that we have a rather good idea of Newt's track record and processes from watching his previous time in government compared to the newbie who had less than two years experience going in, once you backed out his time campaigning, that claims to know absolutely everything and has the fix for all.

Wait, he hasn't fixed anything.

I'm sorry, I'll gamble on someone with at least SOME track record over someone that hasn't got a clue.