1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

world super bike DVR FYI

Discussion in 'General' started by KovzR6, Feb 26, 2012.

1. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i always have my dvr set to record anything "motorcycle racing" and it never picked up the WSBK races for this afternoon, only the supersport races on tues. the super bike races are listed as "superbike racing".

just a quick FYI incase you only use the keywords motorcycle racing like i usually do

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

After finding out the hard way, I always search and record, don't rely on your dvr.

3. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Thanks for the heads up. I typically search at the beginning of every season and use; "FIM", "AMA", "MOTOGP", "MOTO2", etc. in my searches and have had pretty good luck setting up my season of recording.

4. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I learned this the hard way too. I get a lot of motocross but missed the "FIM" stuff a few times.

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

DirecTV has it listed as "Motorcycle Racing", so my DVR picked it up. :up:

6. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

FIOS has it listed as "FIM World Superbike"

Their program description is scintillating: "Pro riders split up into teams based on sponsorship and compete with each other."

I have to assume that the creative genius who wrote that caption was thinking "How can I make sure as many people as possible skip this listing?"

7. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

:stupid: now you know why I search by sanctioning body.

8. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

watching it now as i type. race 2 is next. gotta love the interwebs. :D