1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK|ROUND 05|Motul Italian Round|12 - 14 MAY

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, May 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Lowes rear tire did it

2. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Looked like the line on that side got ripped off as someone posted already- my guess is that it was Lowes' rear tire that did it.

3. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

Chaz with the door blue. Fought they the grid from 9th and wins by 4secs. The Duke of Imola?

4. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Nicky is way better than a 12th place. The honda is a pos. He would have been great on the duc

flyboy and 5axis like this.
  5. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

The engineering and tooling is already done, why not produce the RCV213V-S in homologated volume?

vizsladog likes this.
  6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Dafuq language is this?

notbostrom, turbulence, 418 and 2 others like this.
  7. ljuice26

Chaz with the double. Stupid autocorrect

vizsladog likes this.
  8. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Predictable races- I hope Rea doesn't go into finishing 2nd for as long as his lead is comfortable like he did last year.
    Huge spoiler alert- Sykes may be strong next round at Donnington.

9. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Some of them were absolutely burning the tire off the rear going over the left hander before acqua minerale. Chaz owned everyone this weekend but it was cool to see Fores up there as a privateer team. Honda.... smh.

10. zjay

zjay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

During the races it looked likes Sykes was the one who was spinning the most

12. ljuice26

Fores on a privateer team? His team is another factory team. He has everything Chaz and Marco has, ie parts, engineers .....

13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Sykes was lighting up that rear on every lap- I don't think there's another rider who's harder on the tires than him in that paddock.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Which is why he usually goes backwards as the race goes on.

15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Holy shit. How many red flags can you have during one SS race. WTF Rolfo :confused:

It was all about Chaz this weekend. The guy just didn't seem to make any mistakes. Rea had nothing and that's saying something. He won't be able to just sit back if Chaz keeps this form. It was almost bad for Rea in R2. Rea has almost a 3 race lead but the season is long and shaping up to have some great racing between those two.

16. 418

418 Expert #59

That track in race 2 was shit.

17. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Th
    The Duc is literally Taylor made for that style of track. If Chaz didn't win then it'd be a big deal otherwise, Rea is gonna wax that a$$ business as usual

dsapsis likes this.
  18. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Meh...

Taylor made or not he had to ride it. Rea didn't back down and settle, that was clear to see. Chaz didn't just beat the field, he gave them a beat down. No one could touch his pace.

If Chaz keeps this form and can not have shit luck(is that possible for Ducati) then we're in for some great racing for the rest of the year.

Too bad there isn't any Gixxer to mix it up at the front.

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

What type of track is that Taylor made to? Just curious.
    Does that mean the other tracks are Taylor made to the kawi?

What about last year when Chaz dominated in several different tracks?

418 likes this.
  20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I did not know that. I guess the exhaust should have been a clue.