1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

While I don't agree with it - it's effectively the same as self defense.

Doesn't bother me a bit. Plenty of women need a D&C as a normal course of maintenance for some issues.

It's fine have as many as you like :D

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

What if it was a ten year old carrying that rape baby?

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Thanks to the BBS, every time I see the word "rape" I expect to see "face" as the next word and my brain immediately goes to Lorenzo. Thanks for that BBS.

There should be an abortion without question IMO. And also IMO that info should be kept from the child until later in life. Then again I am (thankfully) not a parent so I'm probably off on that judgement call.

On a side note, the champion of women claims that Trump is no different than the Taliban http://newsonahand.com/whoopi-goldberg-doesnt-see-the-difference-between-trump-and-the-taliban/

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

At that point both are dependent on the other. There are times when a sacrifice might be made. Sure you can argue the child has no say in it. However I cannot think of anyone better than the parents to speak. Otherwise you universally condemn the mother and in some cases both to death. That is not murder. A horrible choice but one that I would wish on no one and I am sure leaves scars for life on the survivor of the two. You might continue to but I do not see any equivalency to that and ending a pregnancy by choice. Rather it is deciding between two people so that one may live. In other words a decision FOR life rather than against it.

5. sheepofblue

No I do not think the rape victim should raise the child. Adoption and foster care is far better than a death sentence. I do agree that the burden of carrying the child to term is huge but cannot see killing a kid as a better choice. I do have sympathy for the rape victim but not enough to kill someone (thus the second wrong, sadly committed by someone that had zero wrong until the time the child is killed).

To me it would be the ultimate act of the rape victim to choose to save a life rather than commit more violence.

6. sheepofblue

Her parents obviously. However I would think there might be health impacts on someone that young (admittedly not sure as I don't think of 10 year olds that way :Puke:)

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So the rape victim should subscribe to something you yourself would never have to do.

Sadistic still fits.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The parents obviously what? Your statement says rape victims should carry the baby to term. There was no leeway there.

9. sheepofblue

Could never do, and Baaa still means NO!

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

At what point does mass murder become large? :D

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

When the victim's BMI is over 30?

Potts N Pans likes this.
  12. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Some people do look at children that way.
    And yes, it's dangerous for a child to carry a baby to term.

At this point in my life, I would absolutely carry a rape baby. I see abortion as murder.

Forcing one of my children to carry a rape baby?- fuck anyone who tells me I should.

Forcing someone else to? Absolutely not. Not my situation, not my decision to weigh, not my consequences to suffer.

Don't want an abortion? Don't get one.
    We are going to start having midwives that compound herbs again and back alley abortionists that kill women.

Education and access to all forms of birth control is what keeps abortions from happening. Ooked out at having open and honest sex talks with your children? Can't call a penis or a vagina by their names? Can't talk about how babies are made? Can't offer birth control or condoms to your kids?

You are part of the fucking problem.

V5 Racer likes this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You'd carry a rape baby all the way down the basement stairs. :mad:

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The entire abortion controversy could be dealt with if one group would mind their own business and the other group took responsibility for their actions...

G 97 likes this.
  15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Yikes!!

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Pretty sure the group tossing themselves on a table and giving Doc Electrolux the nodare taking responsibility for their actions.

Well, as long as ol' Doc is getting paid from a source that isn't the taxpayer's coffers

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That is exactly what I meant. If someone is paying for their own scrape I really do not care. I don't agree with abortion as birth control but it is not my child and not my problem. I am pretty sure the pussy hat and vagina mask brigade wants us to pay for their bad decisions.

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The only thing anyone should be concerned with about abortion is the long term mental health of the individual. I am certain the decision is not an easy before you have one and probably not easy to deal with after the fact. Especially for individuals so driven by emotion as women.

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. sheepofblue

I took it in context and of course my previous statements apply. However in the case of health a ten year old should not be the decider, obviously. The question did not ask a specific case so we both made assumptions that you take to have not matched each other (maybe correctly).

20. sheepofblue

Someone over 500lbs or 6 :rtfrb: