1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

With all the talk of SV's here just thought I would share...

Discussion in 'General' started by roy826ex, Dec 18, 2001.

1. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Our 2 with ya'll. The '00 naked one is my wifes & the "s" is mine. This pic was taken just last month down at Grand Isle, La. We rode the bikes down (270 miles) & camped on the beach along with having a big shrimp boil party.
    [​IMG]
    Fun little bikes & they go like stink on sand toooooo [​IMG] my wife thinks otherwise though [​IMG]

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

400's kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Awesome pic! That rocks! [​IMG]

Looks like you guys know how to do it right. Now if we just had a location like that at a track! [​IMG]

4. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Add some Coronas and that'll be Heaven. [​IMG]

5. roy826ex

We had the Coronas & plenty of Crown. Lets just say we had a great time well on into the night. This is the 2nd year in a row that we have went down there to have a shrimp boil. The annual event is growing in numbers. This year there were probably 20 people there. 5 came all the way from N. Georgia & one of those 5 rode a KLR650 all the way.

6. rob600rider

rob600rider THE MAN

Isn't that pic at CMP? [​IMG]
    OH.. sorry
    I just saw all the sand and
    [​IMG]

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Well they do have the pond over by turn 3 but they never feed the gators so I haven't actually walked over to see it. [​IMG]

8. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

Howabout a picture of Suzi?

9. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member

Way cool! I don't like beach camping, though. It's the sand, works its way into everything. Salt water isn't good on chrome parts either. Always feel like I need a shower when I'm at the beach, sticky feeling. But, then, I live on the coast across the street from a bay. Everyone always likes to go elsewhere from what they're used to. Me, I prefer the mountains, but not this time of year at least for motorcycle riding. Snowmobiling maybe.

BTW, there is a track down in the Grand Isle area, not REAL close, but not far, NPR. It's in the middle of the bayou country, aligators and air boats. Water everywhere. That's gotta be the place where waterfront property is cheapest. Hell, that's all there is! A good portion of the population lives in houseboats.

10. roy826ex

Actually the girl in the background sitting on the picnic table to the left with the WERA t-shirt on is Suzi, my wife. [​IMG]

11. roy826ex

Yes I've heard about the place & plan on making a trackday down there sometime in '02.

12. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Now if you'd only mounted nobbies on the Sv's...THEN it would have been a fun camping trip. :))

------------------
    MudDawg