1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...With a Coat Hanger?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Dec 16, 2015.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Venom is feeling all soft and cuddly...:D

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

The Flying Spaghetti Monster has touched our sweet Kenny with His Noodly Appendage! Lettuce all rejoice! Croutons be praised!

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have seen/read about cases of women who didn't know they were pregnant until labor started. it's more psychological than anything else. They get into some sort of denial that they actually believe. There was the case of this French couple a few years ago, the woman had four babies in her freezer, if I remember correctly. The husband never knew she was pregnant.

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I have my doubts about this chick havin' all her cheese on her cracker. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she was simple enough not to realize that missing her period was an indicator. I mean, she thought she could do it in a bathtub with homemade tools.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I didn't see where there was anyone involved but her.

6. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

You didn't notice the impact on the second party?

R Acree likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yes, but we're talking law here, not justice or right and wrong.

8. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

you are right.

Silly me....somehow i am still so naive to believe those all go together....:(

9. ton

ton Arf!

the heart surgery analogy is unnecessary to understand the incident.

feticide (or attempted) is a homicide in TN. That's what she did and what she's charged of.