1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Willow Motorsports-looking for a new rider

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by J. WILLOW, Oct 15, 2009.

1. J. WILLOW

J. WILLOW Well-Known Member

Looking for a fast, consistent, exceptional rider that's not going to throw my equipment on the ground. For all of those who are unfamaliar with us, we are riding 09' ZX-6R superbike on Pirelli's with Vesrah pads. We are a tight knit team that is fairly decent and ready to progress. Outlook for 2010, entire series, except for Miller.

Who got the axe? I'm axing myself, after getting chronic back pain from the 90 minute stints, I'm no longer willing to do the 2 month rehab. My new title-Team Owner/Crew chief/Back-Up rider, never thought I'd hear myself say that one. There is no financial obligations to this team besides your own travel, lodging, gate fee, and food expenses for the weekend.

resumes send to [email protected], decision will be made by November:up:

2. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

Do you guys have a team name, or a list of previous results for one to look at?

3. J. WILLOW

I thought the title of the thread gave it away, results are on WERA's home page under National Endurance Series.

4. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup:
    So, after that I might as well not even send one in, huh?:eek:

Why not Miller? Too far?

5. J. WILLOW

Go ahead and send, everybody deserves at least 1 mulligan. From an owner stand point, it is hard to justify travel expenses to Miller based upon best possible payout. As far as Miller itself, who wouldn't want to race a world class facility.

6. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Resume sent :D

7. J. WILLOW

i didn't get it

8. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

can i get a list of the racers that are set for next year?

9. J. WILLOW

Tim Vosnick and Bret Garretson. Myself as a back-up rider

10. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

thanks.

11. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

hey home slice... birdsong and I may need a ride for next season... so keep us in mind too.....

12. J. WILLOW

what's up with that? wouldn't be the same not having you guys there. I seen you guys skipped the GNF, can't say I hardly blame you. No possible way to make contingency no matter what class you ran, damn shame. I'll keep you in mind.

13. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

yes...

yes.. :up:

yes.. :D:D:D:D

shit :down:

14. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

15. vvargas

vvargas vvargas

resume send!