1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will i need a training bra?

Discussion in 'General' started by racer_11, Aug 1, 2014.

1. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

so, given todays close call, I decided to try a chocolate soy milk from the chow hall. no ripit's. dude next to me says your gonna grow man boobs if you keep on drinkin' that stuff. what gives? anyway, so I threw the stuff over the hesco. it tasted nasty anyways.:Puke:

2. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

If you have to ask you probably need one...lol!

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Show them off when they're done.

Not like that fella with the aftermarket ones on his wifey. Dude won't post pics :Poke:

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You'd need to drink a metric shit ton to ingest enough phytoestrogens to grow moobs. A small amount of soy protein now and again is actually not bad for you at all. In fact the isoflavones in soy are supposed to be good for heart health.

Hence why asians live so damn long (when they aren't irradiating themselves that is) because they have a diet rich in soy.

5. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

I see. so no worries then! Im guessing it's the same as stuff like tofu.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Tofu, edamame, soy milk......all comes from the same place ;)

7. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I imagine you're drinking the 20 year Hershey branded chocolate milk at the DFAC. I used to love those things! I like the Burns better than Rip-Its, except the grape ones. The grape ones were like drinking grape flavored pixie sticks. :D

8. switch to almond milk. it doesnt have estrogen. i cant drink regular milk it makes me puke (completely allergic to lactose). when i was using soy milk everyday i started getting my period and a really heavy flow.