1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I was at the GNF

Discussion in 'General' started by chest2tank, Oct 19, 2010.

1. chest2tank

chest2tank Well-Known Member

www.awracing.com

I was finishing up producing content for the website for this young lady. I figured I'd share it with you since a few guys asked wtf I was doing there since I wasn't selling photos lol

2. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Great job. Looks good. I really like it at 48 sec when I'm in the middle of the screen. lmao

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Allie is a good rider. Hope she does well next year.

4. six6two

six6two AWD

Allie is awesome

5. chest2tank

Thanks guys! We're really trying to bring a level of professionalism to WERA. Imagine if motorcycle racing at the amateur level got as much support as cages do... We all just need to work hard to be brand ambassadors and marketing platforms as much as we need to work on going fast.

Of course it would help if we had some spectators at the races, eh?

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Cute girl! Sounds like she's determined to make it. Good luck Allie! :up:

7. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Dang Kendrick, that's an awesome website!

8. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Outside of a few inaccuracies in the commentary, and the photo page, it's really, really well done. Not saying she's a bad model, but the photos themselves, a bit goofy.

9. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

i kind of wondered if her R6 went 180, but then i thought maybe she also raced liter bikes.

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Professional racer

11. chest2tank

Call yourself a professional racer, and the world will follow suit.

12. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Between the website and the video work, absolutely outstanding! Excellent job! Allie has a good support team behind her. Hope to see more of both of y'all in the future.

13. dpullen

dpullen Member

Nice job! I'm looking forward to seeing what Allie does next year.

14. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Best of luck Allie! Great promotional video. You have the right attitude to move up.
    I met Allie while in a registration line last year. A great determined young lady that always remembers those she meets.

15. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

Pro racer, ridiculous poses, no results...to me it's silly like 90% of the other "racer" websites. Some race for fun, some club race as a stepping stone, others race to pretend they're famous. Excellent job on the website though.

16. chest2tank

Thanks guys! Allie has plenty of results on two wheels. Lots of gold. She's only been on the motorized kind for about 18 months. I'm anxious to see where she takes this!

17. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Great job on the site. Allie is one of the women racers who really has the competitive edge it will take to beat the men...good for her! Glad to have her as an ambassador for WERA.

18. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I support her effort 100% but do agree "pro racer" is a bit of a turn off until she does some "pro" racing. If she is trying to be taken seriously, a term like "aspiring" to be a professional racer might be better for now. Use the word Pro and people want to see past results. Without them you kind of have egg on your face. Just some friendly constructive crit :')

Wish her the best of luck, my daughter needs a good female racer role model.

19. operative

operative Well-Known Member

I was a little bit turned off when I saw her giving a racing interview to MotoConnect in a sports bra. But I wish her the best of luck trying to be a professional.

20. f4idrew

f4idrew #800

:stupid: