1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I love my wife

Discussion in 'General' started by In Your Corner, Dec 19, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I went to a doctor's appointment so I shut my phone off and then
    I forgot to turn it on afterward. Two hours later my wife tried to call me
    and it went right to voicemail so she let me know my phone was off.

She sent me a text saying "Your phone is off!".

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She's a keeper.

3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Text her back to let her know that your battery is dead and you will be incommunicado for the rest of the day.

BHP41 likes this.
  4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

She is actually very smart and is testing you, in case you lied about the phone being off.

5. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

My wife and I had a discussion about our sleeping arrangement. She wants to put the bed in front of the window ( I said well that's stupid, what if there's a fire?). Whatever, I let that go and she mentions she can't sleep on her right side, meaning she has to turn towards me to sleep on her left side and I make way too much noise apparently. I said, so why are we moving the bed? She say's because I want you on my right side so I can get some sleep! I say, well we can move the bed all over the house, you're still going to be on the same side unless we SWITCH SIDES!! :D She slowly realizes her error and we have a good laugh about it. She's blonde so she uses that card.

VFR#52, Jedb, KneeDragger_c69 and 2 others like this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

She tolerates you, woman deserves a medal.

BHP41, TurboBlew, dtalbott and 3 others like this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

Blondes are good entertainment. I get my daily dose

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

This reminds me. I forgot my cell phone at home one day while leaving to run some local errands around town. My first thought was what do I do if something happens or I need to call someone, or..............etc. It was weird. What the heck did we do when we didn’t have them. How did we survive. But then after the first ten minutes or so I survived. LOL.

TurboBlew, VFR#52, auminer and 2 others like this.
  9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Did Chromedome jack Cliff’s beeb account?

10. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Yellow pages, phone booth and a map.
    I miss the good ol' days. :)

KneeDragger_c69, Cannoli and G 97 like this.
  11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:stupid: Never a dull moment.

12. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

We were used to not having all this “help” at all times. We didnt know what we didn’t know. Simple.

13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I've left my phone at home before and went to work. When I got home there was a text from my wife telling me I forgot my phone at home.... Her defense was that she meant to facebook messenger me (which she also did) and texted instead. She uses the 2 interchangeably, and it's not uncommon to have a conversation going between both text and messenger until I snap and stop responding lol. It's annoying.,

14. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Pick one your highness, and stick to it!

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Two blondes exit the woods on opposites sides of a river. One yells across "How do I get to the other side?" The second responds "You're on the other side."

BHP41 and Banditracer like this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did that a couple weeks ago going out to the bar - only true issue was using Uber to get home.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, go into just about any business today and ask if you can use their phone. The look you will get. LOL.

Sabre699 likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's why I like the bar I go to, borrowed the owners cell and charged my Uber to his account - I truly did screw up logging out and logging into my account. I may go there too often though as he wouldn't let me pay him back...

G 97 and crashman like this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

When people do that to me, I respond to their FB messages via text until they quit.

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

"Norm!"

Sabre699 likes this.