1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I dislike Oprah Winfrey?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jan 8, 2018.

1. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

As potus, she could complete the emasculation of the American male.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

...and complete the process started by Phil Donohue.

TSWebster likes this.
  3. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Its just hysterical for 2 years now, one of the main insults to Trump is he's a reality star with no experience. And now Oprah is their savior. Its time to at least admit everything related to politics is raging hypocrisy.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Their extreme levels of hypocrisy has been bordering on lunacy for a long ass time now.

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I do notice that those #s are over 5 years old... Perhaps they're higher, perhaps lower.

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The hypocrisy is also in using a LWN Hollyweird event to make a statement against a LWN Hollyweird problem. I will happily admit I didn't watch one second of that circle jerk (nor any of their circle jerks), but I have read quite a bit now. Why is it someone that is a close personal friend of sexual predators like Weinstein and Bill Clinton, among others, and never said a word about it is now speaking out like she is The Leader of the charge on the issue? She's known these predators for decades, she certainly at minimum had heard rumors, if not flat knew what was going on. Why has she never made mention before? What kind of predatory behavior happens within her own studio? Did she say anything about the pedophilia issue among the same group? Say anything about Epstein's private island, about disgusting pedophiles like Anderson Cooper and that private island?
    No, of course not. That isn't the cool thing just yet. The #MeToo bullshit hasn't looped that in yet, that disgusting group of circle jerkers will keep covering for them until another outsider gets an article in a national publication. And these LWNs won't let that happen again.

Why is it nobody in the Hollyweird press ever made a peep about the issue? Why did the LWN media try to shut the story down multiple times, why do the LWNs keep covering for Bill Clinton to this day?

The issue is a LWN and Hollyweird issue, they are the primary perpetrators. Conservatives have been speaking out against them for years and being scorned for it by the LWN media. Now those that have helped cover it up are the leaders of the charge? I guess the mindless sheep will just keep lapping it up.

speeddaddy and Motofun352 like this.
  7. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

The left’s go-to, create a problem and then claim they are the ones who can fix it.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This woman has been her closest friend for decades…

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

There are plenty of sexual predators in business and government as well. Hollywood does not have a monopoly on sexual predators before or after this whole "me too" movement got rolling. I do believe that the fight to reduce sexual harassment in the workplace has taken significant steps forward since I came into the workplace about 30 years ago. That is a good thing, but there are those in power that think they can still get away with it. Sometimes they can because unfortunately there are still those that believe putting up with it will keep them on their career path or keep them from being fired. Unfortunately in many cases, they are probably right, but that is no way to go through life. I suppose it might be different if it was a matter of putting food on the table for your kids or not. That would make the whole decision to report a sleazebag groping boss a lot tougher.

10. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

i guess if she had to face down the Rocket Man she could get him a makeover.

11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Exactamundo. The hypocrisy with the Hollywood elitist douchebags is astounding. All of this #MeToo shit is ridiculous. You’re telling me that actors and actresses who’ve been in Hollywood for the last 20-30 years didn’t know what a fucking cesspool it is and who the sexual abusers are? Gimme a break! Phonies like Meryl Streep knew all about old Harvey Weinstein. To say they didn’t is an insult to anyone with more than brain cells than they have teeth.

And now Oprah is the second coming...? I hope she runs; I want to see her get ripped to shreds in the media.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oprah's brand is based on her image. A political campaign would shred that image. She has a lot more to lose than Trump in terms of continuing Oprah Inc.

crashman and cav115 like this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Okra needs adoration, she won't like the nasty side of politics.
    She'd be crazy to run. Much better to let her adoring fans think there's some chance she'll run in the future.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If she ran, she would win. Hands down. Too many people out there vote with their skin tone and/or their vajayjay for her to lose.

Any less-than-flattering reporting wouldn't take place on the LWN feedback loops, so of course it would be considered fake news.

Please, please, please let America hold some semblance of itself together for about 15 more years... then I'm out of here to someplace with a cheap cost of living. After that, I could give two shits.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

My thoughts... She is Paula Deen only Darker.

16. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

except she's black so she can't be called out for being racist :flag:

Britt likes this.
  17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Why apologize? All the outrage is fake and they only act outraged because it’s the cool thing to do. For every #metoo there were probably 20 women sucking Weinstein’s nasty dong for a part. The fat fuck probably porked half the starlets in Hollywood. Might be a reasonable trade for some though. Fuck a nasty pig once or twice and get a $100 million career out of it. I know many of them made that calculation. Plenty of dudes would probably pork the Oprah for a $100 million career too.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

And wouldn't be made to apologize for saying KrakaAssKrakka.

badmoon692008 likes this.