1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's racing in in LVMS on 2/8-9?

Discussion in 'General' started by ricracer16, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ricracer16

ricracer16 Well-Known Member

Is anyone racing at LVMS on 2/8-9? I am planning on visiting LAS during the month of Feb for business and figured I would watch either practice or race and BS with local racers. I'm a trackday rider on the north east who is planning to do at least one race weekend in the northeast. I'd figured I would check out a race ask a bunch of questions and get some sun. New York is cold and there will be no riding for me until I come back west on March 1st for some supermoto.

If anyone is competing on an 2 gen SV650 please hit me up. I'd love to pick you brain and just bs if you have the time. You can PM here or contact me by email [email protected]

2. ricracer16

Bump, is anyone racing that weekend?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, we'll be there but I'll be stuck in the tower not racing :D

Come on out and you'll find people to talk to for sure. Not a lot of SV riders out there but plenty of people who can help with racing stuff in general - and a number who do know the SV even if they're not currently racing one.

4. P 51 Jockey

P 51 Jockey Well-Known Member

Is Pre Reg happening??? Should I fax it in? Webbie no workie.:Poke:

5. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

ill be there w/ at least 3 of my buddies, all on 600s.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Online pre isn't working yet for 2014, sliding scale carrying over to multiple days needs to be coded in somehow so yeah, fax or email is it for now.

7. P 51 Jockey

Crap, so the fax deadline has passed. I didn't know you can e mail an entry. How do you do that?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Scan it and email it to me. If you can get the fax here by Monday mid day we'll take it.

9. P 51 Jockey

Cool. Thanks!

10. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I will be there racing my 600 and running #112 in Kenny's honor. I hope to see all my fellow West Coast racers there that can possible make it. Free Iceman t-shirts and stickers to anyone who shows up. :)

11. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Just found out I should have my bike this Saturday, so it is looking more likely I can make it! It's been quite a while since I rode Vegas; early 2012 I think?

12. ricracer16

Nice, I'll be flying in tomorrow afternoon and will be arriving at the track during tech on Sat. I'll be the annoying guy taking tons of photos and asking all the questions....Since NYC is under a winter attack and covered in snow and ice, I look forward to seeing riders, motorcycles and smelling race fuel. If anyone has a extra motorcycle, gear and would allow a novice ride around hit me up. I know, I know its ridiculous but you never know. lmao.

See you guys on Sat.

13. bradd15

bradd15 Well-Known Member

If I would have known earlier could have rented one to you for a day. We have two. Maybe next time.

14. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has been asked already elsewhere - but what time does the gate close on Saturday? I'm coming in Sat eve and racing Sunday. I've been closed out before when the gate is expected to be open till 8pm but the flow of people gets slow, so they close up early. What time do I have to be there to be SURE to be able to get in the gate Sat evening?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Be here by 9pm and it will for sure be open. It'll be 10 is people are coming in semi steadily but I'll make sure it's no earlier than 9.

16. com3

com3 moto photos

dude! i didn't see you in the pits, but i saw you on track. the first thing i thought was "hey, that's kenny's number!" then i saw the "kenny" sticker on the upper and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

i'll look for ya in the pits tomorrow!

http://4theriders.com/pics.php?loc=/pics/2014/WERA-R1-LVMS/112/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Any updates?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kind of a light turnout but great racing and bikes going in circles now.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I feel bad for the riders not here, this is probably the most gorgeous day for racing I've seen in a year. Will almost make next week back home tolerable :crackup:

20. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

F*** off? :D

:Putter: