1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's coming to Mosport in July?

Discussion in 'General' started by Janee, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Janee

Janee Doer of Things

2. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

you pay my way and give me something to ride and i'll be there. :cool:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hi Jane!

Tell Colin we'll do Mosport next year if he wants.

4. Janee

Janee Doer of Things

Hey Sean

Cool.
    What ya bringin 8hr? 6hr? 4? gaggle of RZ's ??
    he he he

5. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

hey, my bike has the lap record there... I bought it from Clint McBain... look on the back of the thing you got "C. McBain 1:24.685".... so I got the equipment to win there.... now the rider is the big question mark....

6. Janee

Janee Doer of Things

Yeah Clint's been kickin a&& !! Have you checked the Calgary results? Nothin like winning on your home track.

-Jane

7. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

That would be cool.

Mogo how about WERA expanding the northeast Region to include some Canadian tracks?

A local group here in Ottawa is adding a roadcourse to their complex for next spring. They have been asking for Motorcycle inputs for the design. I have given them suggestions plus I have pointed them to the North Florida track as an example.

Their website is http://www.ottodrome.com If you contacted them and offered to bring an event they might build a better track!

Team Shoulder Check will be at MOSPORT this year. Make sure to look us up. Our two amateur riders are Pat Boyd #48 and Dave Fong #28.

8. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Zeb you bought Clints bike? You better be winning everything now.

9. wherewebelong

wherewebelong Well-Known Member

Where ya been Jane???????

Been looking on messenger for ya????
    I still have some rubber hear for ya. Coming out to the reginal in July??? I am on afternoons on messenger every night. Geo been askin about ya;)

10. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

aahh, the suspension was way too soft in the front for me and way too hard in the rear....I'm finishing about mid-pack..... he must be fast as crap to be doing some of the crap he is....