1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whos been banned the most times?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, May 21, 2013.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Add one more to my resume. Fuck, I have got to be in the running.
    Whats your numbers? Single-digit'rs need not apply :Pop:

2. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

0. I get way too bored at work to lose the only thing I have going for me.

how pathetic do I sound? bleh

:D

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The most times or the most weeks?

4. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Only 1 here, but all I did was ask papa to be my friend...

5. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

not me.

6. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

I believe the sign up sheet was posted on the 'Post Whore' thread, if you missed it.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You know, getting banned around here is not all that easy.

It's kinda like trying to knock down a wall by running head first into it. Getting banned multiple times is like trying to knock down a wall by running head first into it multiple times. Even someone as gawd damn retarded monkey dumb as SpeedyE understands that. . . oh wait.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I think somemod should let that photo Tony guy back in. Lol that dude used to really piss Mongo off.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That requires work, you should ask Papa. :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, not pissed. Confused as hell that he really didn't get it but far from pissed. Actually see him around every once and a while at races.

11. How does one get banned in the double digits, without getting permanently banned? Sounds almost like an art form.

I've only been banned once, and that was for telling Mongo that Sam Adams tastes better than Yeungling. I laughed when I tried to log in. :D

12. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Wonder how many times Mongo was banned.:crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Once.

14. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Once for me. I was part of the great banning of 2007 i think it was. Awesome day, got alot of work done. I LMAO at the banning message from papa

15. caferace

caferace No.

Or innocently posting a youtube video of a hot nerdy chick late at night after a couple of beers in the wrong thread.

Pretty sure Mongo pushed the button on that one. :D

[​IMG]

-jjim

16. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

2008 was the year that the Dungeon was shut down on election eve. Mongo was busy the next day. :eek:

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

When was the Papa friend request swarm fest over at facetubes? Papa wiped out like 20 of you that day. :D

18. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

I'll wager that Jig Moore and all his aliases holds the record, easily in the double digits.

19. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:stupid:

20. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I believe I got banned my first week here for posting a youtube link of a hot chick in a hot chick thread. I still don't understand it, and I'm not going to try and make sense of it.

You can tell someone to go fuck a beehive on this board and nobody will bat an eye, but those pesky youtube links...

:D