1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who was taking pics at Barber the past weekend?

Discussion in 'General' started by gogreggo, May 9, 2011.

1. gogreggo

gogreggo Well-Known Member

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I saw both Brandon Bones and Lori Sporacio. Not sure on what the URLs to their sites are off the top of my head

3. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I was, here's one I took for you. :D

[​IMG]

5. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

Yes I was there. I had made a special offer over on the weraclassifieds.cI'm site that a whopping 2 people took me up on. However, I just walked into my house now from driving to Dallas all day and I'll extend the offer until midnight tonight, $50 (if paid via Paypal please add their service fee) gets you both days of photos. See my ad on the classifieds site, if a mod considers this spam please delete it or ban me for a week, I did pay for the ad.

People that paid for their photos will have them on my site tomorrow, window shoppers will have to wait until I get home from AMA @Infineon. Sorry but I have nearly 5000 photos from the weekend and there is no way I am getting them looked at and uploaded in 2 days

6. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I have to talk to the boss lady. I did not see your ad since I have no reason to browse the classifieds

7. studio819

Oh and please email me with questions, I am really bad at noticing that I have a new message in my PM box

8. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Thats really the only thing i see wrong with the new classifieds. I personally have no problem with them, but the reason you stated right there is the reason i dont look at them. If im not specifically looking for something, then i have no reason to look. But i have been known to purchase something from the OLD classifieds, because i saw every new listing as it came up when i clicked "new posts", and if something caught my eye, i'd buy it. I think there are probably quite a few here that did the same, hence why there is less traffic over there now.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good for you. Still doesn't change they're working just fine even if some are too lazy to go to two sites.... :D

10. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

I looked around for you, but after going down on Sat. and fixing shit and 4 races on Sun. I didn't have time. I might just take you up on the extended offer. Thanks. But the bike isn't as pretty as it was for 9 laps on Sat. :(
    #512 N R1
    Thanks, Scott.

11. ToddClark

LOL, hey, im not knock'n it! so dont go gettin yer big boy britches in a bunch, im 'just sayin'. and lazy doesnt have a damn thing to do with it. :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What part of that wasn't "knock'n it". Seriously. My britches are fine and the new classifieds have paid the electric bill at the office since they went up with more ads each month than the one prior. Freaky shit I know since of course no one uses them....

Kind of seems like not browsing them might be your loss not ours.

13. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

NO!!!! Not the classifieds again, please. Though, I did see his ad in there just didn't see him at the track.

14. ToddClark

impulse buying, numbnuts. Amazing why they put shit at the checkout line at grocery stores n shit.

Trust me, not a loss at all for me. :up:

15. studio819

*bing*

Mongo FTW

I've made special offers for both nationals and this most recent Barber. If you are looking for pics at any National this season please take the time to browse the Services section of the classified site. I try to help you guys

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Good meeting you this past weekend Brandon. Will get in touch with you about photos for Jeff and I.

Thanks.

17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Actually if you add the classifieds to your FB page, you get the new listings when they are added. :up: I actually get more use out of it (Classifieds) now then I did before. :up:

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Hey Greg I looked for you in the pits after the DSS race to tell you good race. See ya next time!

19. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I dont go on the classifieds site so I didnt see the offer but I will email you shortly.

20. M0t0Vixen

M0t0Vixen Member

Anyone know if Vicki with VHS Photography still shoots WERA events?