1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is this Ulrich guy anyway...

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA74, Dec 20, 2000.

1. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Fancy seeing John's postings on the good ol' BBS...after WERA's announcement of cooperation with AMA...and Tracee's record breaking post about hamburgers...Tom's inflatable comes to life with more wit than he...what's next?
    I'm overwhelmed!

2. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened. I used to just look in & read stuff once in awhile. Then I came home from Willow and there were a few, ahem, misunderstandings, on the board and I got fired up to log on. Next I knew TSR and Due North had convinced me to fire CU as a "reporter" and disown him. I guess he's going to live with my sister in Canada, and last thing I heard him say was something under his breath about Due North and TSR ruining his life and having to have a meeting with them. Now Trudy's here with the nice young men in white coats and...hey! Letgoameyousonofabitch...hey...hel...

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

It's worse than crack, I keep telling myself I should be doing other things. But here I am on the BBS.

4. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

Too Funny!!!! [​IMG]

5. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

I blame Tracee for my BBS affliction, that darn thread sucked me in. I was a productive young man, now I am in a 12 step program, I admit i have a problem

6. Tracee Polcin

You know you are addicted when you start laughing out loud when reading the BBS. Man if we can suck women from Cali to Fla in. And editors of fine outstanding magazines in. Just wonder if we could get some politicians(sp?) sucked into this mess. [​IMG]

7. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Tom Fetsko did this to me. Kept blabbing about "BBS this, BBS that." Then I checked it out for myself. Next thing I know, I'm discussing my diet with possum-eating rednecks, Texan cowboys and California beach girls...

8. Tracee Polcin

See, I told ya. There has to be a program around for BBS addicts. [​IMG]

9. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

Not a cowboy!!! I am closer to the possum eating redneck, but with all my teeth. [​IMG]

10. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

This has the makings of a feature in RRW.

"How one high profile Rag Editor was sucked into addiction...and how he got that monkey off his back!"

...the story is unfolding as we type...lol

11. Tracee Polcin

Man the board is jumping faster than I can read all this!!!! [​IMG]

12. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Tom is responsible for my corruption, too. I had been occasionally looking at posts for about a year (you get a little paranoid after your name pops up in one), and then all of a sudden the Inflatable One began to speak...

13. WERA74

It was Tom that told me about the BBS thing at CMP. Got a computer, logged on and Voila!

14. WERA74

I have been caught laughing out loud so much reading these postings, I fear they are waiting for me with the straight jackets and Thorazine...

15. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

I just got off the phone with "Kids Don't Smoke" they've decided that a 30-yr-old, overweight, SV rider is just what they're looking for to spread their message.

They said something about their former mouthpiece get fired from his other job and moving to Canada... [​IMG]

16. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

tom didn't get me started. ha ha tom. I could't resist that one.I started way before I met tom. [​IMG]

17. WERA74

It was you and Tom that corrupted me. Equal responsibility! 21 lashes with a frayed throttle cable!

18. Elmo Buckweather III

Elmo Buckweather III Well-Known Member

Would that be meaning the cable is still attached to the carburetor at one end or the twisting grip at the other or exactly how is this form of lashing operated?

Buck

19. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

There is. It's called a racetrack !!!! The only thing I'd rather be doing is ....

20. WERA74

Uh, I think it is without the throttle tube and carburettor, however I could be wrong...the Inflatable One would know for sure...I hear Tom likes that kind of thing...