1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is around in 125 next year?

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by LAR, Nov 10, 2003.

1. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Was thinking about this today...with Bill and Moxey not around on 125s, who else has decided to drop their 125s and who, on the other hand, has decided to enter the 125 class?

I know that new adds to the 125s are myself, Roach, ECUMike, and a few others...but thought I'd officially see who's out there.

2. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

I'll be there for a few. Don't think I can make more than 5 races, but I can't wait for the five I can do! I'll be taking My ex-Colatelli machine to VIR this weekend for the Promotion track day on the south course. I'll be there w/ Drake Core, another Pittsburgh YSR guy who will be around on a 2001 RS next year as well. Can't wait to meet you folks and race with you.
    Merle

3. kamisama12

kamisama12 Well-Known Member

i will be racing 125 till my body won't let me anymore

i plan to race USGPRU and WERA next year

Colin Finney NV219

4. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

well, if we can get rid of Roach and Kcraget, maybe it'll just be the three of us and we can fight over first, second and third :D

LOL!

5. Slow Poke

Slow Poke New Member

Well my goal is to get a racing shool out of the way and try to make 2 or 3 events, depending of course on if my wife lets the funds free.........:confused: still wondering how she got the check book from me........

I am making a return trip this weekend to pick up my car (which got wrecked going to pick the bike up:mad: ) and the 125 this weekend. Hope to see you guys at the track this year.

Lar,
    If you put [URL.] in front of your web site and [/URL.] behind your website in your sig it will make a link people can click on. Take the periods out from behind the URL, had to do that to show it..

Last edited: Nov 11, 2003
  6. Racer48

Racer48 Man Whore- He Bitch!

Im putting my little 125 back together as we write!! I plan to be out there and so does Steve64.

Well be doing the Mid-Atlantic CCS. I want to do wera too but...... :Puke:

The more the better! Get your arses out there :Poke: :beer: :D

7. ecumike

ecumike Relocated Yankee

I'm in next year.

Rode the 125 for the first time yesterday, at VIR.. F*CKIN INSANE!!

These things ROCK! It was soooooooooooo much fun. These things haul ass. I can't wait till next year.

8. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

You were hauling A$$! I didn't realize how much faster a well ridden 125 is than my Aprilia RS250. Now I know. :( :mad:

Thanks for your help diagnosing my engine problems. :beer:

9. i am always out there

ya i plan to run all wera south east, north florida, a few mid atlantic (to get good at vir plus i started to enjoy summit point), and i will definitely run two or three usgpru events, i also hit a few wera nationals, i am a public school teacher so i must maximize my vacations and race
    we need a movement to get people to focus on big race turnouts, why run just your region if there might only be one or two 125's, lets all show up to wera nationals for a change
    i am #19 and this year will have a nice red bike

10. Bill Cole

Bill Cole Well-Known Member

You guys and gals are killing me... That is it.. I am bike shopping!! You all are going to have WAY to much fun!!

11. NSF racing

NSF racing Well-Known Member

I'm in ........ but don't really count since I'm way the hell up here freezing my a$$ off. :eek:
    15 years I've been wanting to race one of these little buggers.
    You guys are makin' the season seem like years away, not just 5 months.
    :(

Maybe I'll load up the SUV and bring my little smoker down south to play with a FULL grid. I can actually roll the 125 into the back of my Durango [with the glass off.]
    :cool:
    Owen

12. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Didn't we tell you that you'd like it??? I friggin' love mine and i've only been on it once. Can't wait until next year, it's gonna be a hoot!

13. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Will do! thanks for the tip...I never really thought about it too much, but now if I don't change it, it's going to annoy me. :)

14. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

House, Bill. House...don't forget your nice, new house. :D

Not that we don't want you out there, but we're trying to get rid of the fast guys so us slow pokes can have a chance. LOL

15. Bill Cole

I Know I know... but it IS killing me... I am making a deal to tune a 250 next year and that will be good.. Gotta be nice to blow up other peoples stuff... !! LOL... And it isnt the house I am worried about it is all the furniture she will buy.. YIKES!! Karens E-mail address is CASHDRAINR.... Do you think I am in trouble??

16. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

LMAO! Yea, Roach and I tried the whole "quitting" thing...just doesn't work. First, you'll be at the tracking tuning someone's 250, then it'll be I just have to take her out for a few laps to break her in, the next thing you know...:D

I guess Roach and I are pretty lucky in the fact that we both really love being at the track...we have a sort of unwritten agreement, for every $1 he spends on the bikes, I get to spend $2 on house stuff (just kidding!;))

17. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

I just sold two Aprilias and the YSR. Once you finish selling all the furniture in the livingroom and a bunch of those nick-nacs, can we get a pool table?

:D

- Roach

18. Bill Cole

No agreements here... All I can say is thank god for the secret account.. Many will say you have to pay for quality. Karen is pure gold but the exchange rate isnt very good these days..

When I was at Daytona with the 250 and she called her first words were " How are you doing not riding?" I said not as good as I like. She told me to get another one... When I got home she wanted a Porsche... Go figure! LOL

19. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

We have a great dealer here...can get her a nice Targa real cheap :D LOL

They're finishing up Brian's Porsche as we speak. Then you can have a race bike! ;) Personally, I want an M3! (fat chance!)

20. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

No problem! It'll look great in our new living room.
    :p