1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which layout at Miller Nat'l Endurance round?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by natedawgee, Apr 10, 2006.

1. natedawgee

natedawgee ARNCHU Racing

anybody know?

looks like the ama boys test times are close to 2 minutes, so do we get to play on the big track?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, same track as AMA.

3. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

Mongo, was I correct in thinking I saw somewhere that the endurance round will actually be on Sunday at Miller?
    if so is practice still on thursday?

4. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

whats this thursday practice BS

5. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

RELAX, I meant practice on Friday, its been a long week.......:beer:

6. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

:bow: had me worried for a min LOL

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Normal combine National/Sportsman schedule except that Sat and Sun are switched.

8. melissa

melissa Sir

Any rumors/news of a practice day on Thursday? There's nothing on their calendar at present.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There will a be a track day earlier in the week but I believe right now Thursday is just for setting up for our event and the AMA stuff.

10. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

someone handed me a card at tally . there is a track day weds but not sure who is ptting it on

11. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Mongo,

Is this schedule for the WERA West Nat'l firm/fixed? I need to make travel plans (including non-refundable airfare) so I just want to make certain.

Thanks,
    Chris

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes it is a done deal ont eh day swap.

13. orgsxrracer

orgsxrracer Well-Known Member

AMA has not officially decided on which course they plan to run. They are leaning toward outer track but its not 100% decided yet.

14. ChadLewin848

ChadLewin848 Realtor | Racer

the trackday before the national is with www.rightlinetracktime.com. it is on june 6th on the FULL COURSE. there is a special price for WERA licensed racers for $160. you can sign up for the trackday on there website or call Brett Bergener @ (661) 313-0401.

15. SuzukiStucki

SuzukiStucki ApexTrackDays

Take advantage of the Memorial Day weekend by coming out to the new Miller Motorsports Park (MMP) and racing on the East track on Saturday and Sunday and then riding with ApexTrackdays on the West track on Monday (Memorial Day, May 29).

Its a great chance to pick up some practice time for the upcoming WERA races at a few weeks later. Although I LOVE both subtracks, IMHO, the West track is both faster and more technical than the East track. You can definitely benefit from taking a day to learn the track and then having a couple of weeks to think about it and run the turns in your mind before the big WERA race weekend at MMP.

You can register for the Apex trackday here: http://www.apextrackdays.com/membership/

The entry form for the Plaza Cycle MOM races is here:
    http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/mstrsMtnMain.cfm

16. ChadLewin848

i think we would all rather ride on the layout we r gonna be racing on. nice try anyways. not to mention having www.rightlinetracktime.com so conveniently close to the wera events so no one has to miss toom much work.

17. SuzukiStucki

I'm not saying that they shouldn't go to your trackday, Chad. The full course will be great. :up: I'm just inviting everyone to our trackday and the MOM races on Memorial Day weekend as well; I would imagine some folks may wish to do both race weekends.

Last edited: May 15, 2006
  18. ChadLewin848

ya i just dont know if its you or not but i see on some other forums how some of the apex trackdays guys give my buddy brett (owner) a hard time and talk down on his trackday company to make apex look better. everyone should work together rather then bag on each other.

19. SuzukiStucki

I'm with you, Chad. This should all be about fun and promoting the sport in the end. Brett may have been roughed up a bit in the USBA forum (there has been too much of that lately), but it wasn't by Apex guys, and I don't think it was even related to Right Line. My actual contact with Right Line has been nothng but positive (I met some of you at the Racing 2 Save Lives event at MMP). The only thing I can even think of that would give offense is that I had not heard of Right Line when someone first asked on the USBA forum. In fact, one of the Apex crew later noted that Right Line has some serious racing talent from looking at your website. However, if you think you see anything negative coming from Apex, please PM me or call me and let me know. I don't want any bad feelings here. Again, this is all supposed to be fun. :) :beer:

20. ChadLewin848

awesome glad we see eye to eye lol. ya i am one of the instructors for right line. i wasnt at the racing to save lives event, but brett had told me it was a blast. no bad feelings here at all, i appreciate you wanting to work things out otherwise. hopefully ill see you out at the track one day.