1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which drink do you prefer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Paige, Jul 12, 2002.

?

Which drink do you prefer?

1. Coke

18 vote(s)
    25.7%
  2. Pepsi

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Why would i put a carbonated drink in my body?

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
  4. Beer

31 vote(s)
    44.3%
  1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Can you tell i'm extremely bored at work today and have nothing to do?

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I feel your pain. We're between projects right now and I hate sitting here killing time. Makes for a long day. Soooo many things I could be doing.....

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Re: Re: Which drink do you prefer?

Sad part is i'm not supposed to be on the internet, can't read a book, can't do anything but try to look like i'm working. :( Not my fault we don't have any work.

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Re: Re: Re: Which drink do you prefer?

I'm periously close to dropping on my stomach and crawling out of here. I COULD have been in a meeting all afternooon:rolleyes: .

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Which drink do you prefer?

I could sneak out but I would definately get caught since there are only 10 people in the whole company. :eek: I guess typing on here looks like i'm working. :rolleyes:

6. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

About an hour ago I began to daydream about my wife, sitting naked in the sun, giving me goo goo eyes, invintingly...somehow she rapidly turned into a 22oz ice cold Bud Light draft...:( I'm gonna miss her.

I voted for the brewsky:)

7. KMarquez

KMarquez Member

Hi Paige!
    At least it's not sunny out. That would make it even worse to have to look out on a beautiful sunny day and be stuck. Do you still work in the Perimeter area?

8. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

LOL!!

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

What a coincidence! I was sitting here daydreaming about your wife too:D . Then I started thinking about beer:D . Ya, beer, chalk one up for me too.

Oh, and KMarquez, it friggen sunny and low eighties here in Indy. A perfect day to be playing hookey.:D

10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Hey Kristina!!

Glad to see you finally finished putting all those trophies out. :D If it were sunny out, i'd have to tell my employer I were sick and go for a ride on the bike.

I do work right near Perimeter Mall. Do you work down here too?

11. JurgenW

JurgenW Well-Known Member

Can you do a poll on energy drinks - I would love to see racers preferences ...

12. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Red Bull. :D What should be the other choices?

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

15. KMarquez

KMarquez Member

Ya. I didn't think I was going to get them back up to the tower in time. lol. It was a good workout though. The building I work in is on Peachtree Dunwoody just north of Hammond. I had lunch today with some old friends at Chequers. I'm sure you know where that is.
    BTW, I feel your pain. My boss is out on the golf course and I'm stuck here to cover for him. Oh well, I am happy to have a job I'm reasonably content with.

16. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

I don't see "Crapple" listed here.:D

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

WTF.............

aren't any of the other dudes reading this thread. I figured beer would be pulling ahead my a huge margin by now....:confused:

18. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I work on Barfield just right around the corner. :) Chequers is awesome!!

I think if I were content with my job I could handle not having anything to do. Oh well, that's what I'm in school for. :)

19. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Am I gonna have to keep my fridge full of that crap for you in case you run out? :D

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Woooo Hoooo.......

....my parts are in. I'm outa here. Cover for me 'K?