1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where you guys buy your spare parts?????

Discussion in 'General' started by RoadracerR123, Jun 17, 2009.

1. RoadracerR123

RoadracerR123 Well-Known Member

Just got Jessica Zalusky's R6 and want to get some parts and spares for it. I have used sportbiketrackgear.com in the past but I wanted to know where you guys have had the most luck finding parts.

priorities being.

1. Price
    2. speedy shipping
    3. good customer service
    4. quality of parts

Thanks

2. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

4. random hero

random hero Banned

classifieds on here... i've saved thousands

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Here, STG and definitely my local dealer. Try to spread the wealth, everyone needs it right now.

6. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Eddie,

Which local dealer? The one I used closed its doors in January and I have yet to pick a favorite. Middletown is working with a few friends and seem to be good people, but its a bit of a drive for this KY hill billy.

7. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

based on the service level so far before I've even made my first purchase.. Ridersdiscount gets High marks!!!!

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Call JT at Honda of Fairfield. They only sell Honda's, but he sells parts for everything. He may hang up on you if you tell him I sent ya! :D 513-858-1000 He's off on Thursdays.

9. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Give me a shot at your business. I have distributors in Cali and can drop ship to your door very quickly. Just PM me what your after and I'll get you back prices. Our website is being remodeled so there isnt a ton of product listed right now but we have good lines for just about everything you need.

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

STG and Indy Superbikes

11. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

Can you post up pictures? Im interested to see how awesome her bike was... :)

12. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

Here They have online catalogs for Tucker, Parts, and Oem for Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, and BMW(<- I think). They have a discount with free shipping code right now it is 'DUSTIN1'.
    For a spare fairing bracket check out the Moto Brackets, they are cheap and work good.
    I crashed and didn't have one but Eddie hooked me up.

13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Thanks, Putter.

I'm the little guy. I don't have a good website. I don't have an online parts catalog. I do have great customer service.

Just let me know what you want.

14. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

15. superbiketoystore.com and use coupon code bupp-0019 for an EXTRA 5% off!

priorities are:
    1. Price
    2. Customer Service (the best out there)
    2a. Speedy shipping and quality

:up: