1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to get CB350 parts?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by stickman, Jan 18, 2003.

1. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

I just bought a '72 CB350. Now that it's in my garage, I'm wondering where to get basic parts, like oil filters, cables, hoses, gaskets, etc. Is this stuff still available from Honda? Or am I at the mercy of ebay?

2. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

3. stickman

Thanks. I didn't even realize Dennis Kirk had stuff for old bikes.

How about not so basic stuff. I notice the petcock is leaking. I have two other Hondas, a 2000 and a 1993. I usually get OEM parts from Partsfish. Unfortunetly, the CB350 is not there.

4. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Dennis Kirk has general stuff like fork seals, cables, sprockets for old bikes. While you're at it you may want to request a copy of their motocross/atv catalog as well... it has some cool general stuff like switches and special headlights (for that sreettracker/streetmotard project bike).

For Mikuni VM carbs and jets go to www.pro-flo.com. They also have cheap ass MDI shocks in various specs, tapered head bearings (and a spec sheet with bearing sizes), electronic ignitions, clip-ons...

If you intend to race the bike, you'll want to buy a new slipper type camchain tensioner. Chris Marshall sells them.
    Go to the vintage site, weravintage.org, click on the classifieds link and go to the bottom of the page. You'll see his ad there.

If you want race compound Avon tires, contact Lyn Garland at [email protected] or Lynne Breckon of Royal Racing at [email protected] and check out their info page on the wera vintage site http://weravintage.org/royalracing.htm.

Maybe Buff Harsh will chime in with a list of parts he may have or where to get them.

5. Jim Swartout

Jim Swartout Well-Known Member

Honda dealers have a lot of parts and I have been able to
    get petcock parts and etc. Dennis Kirk has gasket sets, cables and etc.

6. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

email me at [email protected] and I'll check stock and availability. We may have a tank or two (for various models) stuck upstairs.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott
    Ed's Inc Honda Yamaha
    South Boston, Va

7. ddub

ddub Well-Known Member

I just sold a 350 a few months ago, was going to restore it, got some other(newer) bikes to work with, anyway I got alot of stuff at swap meets , seems theres a ton of old Honda stuff at those things , check your area for any meets .

8. Speedy Pete

Speedy Pete Motorsports Photo

I have a supplier for a lot of that old junk.

Send me an email with what you might need and I'll reply with what I can get.

[email protected]

-Speedy Pete

9. wsmc667

wsmc667 Well-Known Member

K&L Supply Company may have some of what you need. you should call around the local shops to see who's got an account with them and a catalog. if no local shop is "in" with them, get them to call up 800/727-6767 x219 and ask Peter to get them set up with an account. they've got lots of hard parts for japanese bikes.

=) chris

10. stickman

Thanks for all the help, everyone. I found most of what I need through Dennis Kirk and Service Honda.

But, what about tires? It's for my wife to use on the street, for now. I've found 3.0 x 18 fronts, but can't find decent rear 3.5 x 18.

Are these the correct size equivalents:

3.0 = 90/90
    3.5 = 110/90

11. buzzspsycle

buzzspsycle Member

350 parts

i also have alot of this stuff. cb and cl 350 from 69-73. let me know if i can help.im also doing vintage pit bikes. hit me up with what u want. and ill try to build one up for u. mike