1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do we go for Ducati parts?

Discussion in 'General' started by JBraun, Nov 7, 2020.

1. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

My local dealer is fine but I'm wondering if there's a WERA go-to for mail order. Discounts are nice, but mostly I just want to know who the good guys are.

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

What Duc do you have?

I just traded in my 1198s for a Monster 821 Stealth

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Detroit Ducati is on here.

I am no longer a dealer (thank god) but we still do a shit ton of work and have lots of parts and sell parts daily.

4. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

2012 Multi. Need to order all the shit I never cared to fix so I can sell it per standard operating procedure.

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Ducati Indianapolis is owned by a racer and actively supports racers. Awesome place!

JBraun likes this.
  6. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Im happy to help you with anything you need.

[email protected]

Only day we’re closed is Sunday.

Ducati Indy are good peoples as well. As stated earlier, they are racers too.

BigBird, Robby-Bobby and Sabre699 like this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

Side note: make sure it’s up to date on services. That includes valves/desmo service.

I promise you any potential buy will beat you up on price if you don’t.

8. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Will do thanks. I did the 15k service myself and it’s only at 25k now, but I’ll have them make sure there’s nothing else.

I need to have the dealer turn off the oil service light anyway.

9. riversbikes

riversbikes Well-Known Member

Ducati Omaha is great -- full microfiche online. The run some great trackdays in Neb.

Killswitch and Phl218 like this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Detroit or Omaha would have been my 2 suggestions as well.

turbulence likes this.
  11. Youpaiyou

Youpaiyou Well-Known Member

12. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

What you looking to get? I assume it’s in Cali and not the Wisco?

13. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Rapidly developing situation and yes it's in Cali. I was planning to trade it in on a lightly used V4S. I want to get back on the track and don't really do multistrada things with my multistrada anymore. After some deliberation I realized that I won't be happy with a street bike for the track. I'm sure I'll want to race a bit once I put that needle back in my arm, so I decided to buy a dedicated race bike. Picked up a prepped 1299 off a fellow beeber. Always wanted to race a twin. Woo!

Gonna make my girl happy and keep the Multi.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

so you net +1 bikes...the way it should be :)

Banditracer and JBraun like this.
  15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Amen!

bleacht, Scotty87 and BigBird like this.
  16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I didn't know that you weren't dealing Ducs any more. Are my little singles redundant now? I could come get them but I would just as soon people can enjoy them.

17. Robby-Bobby

nah we can call it a "mutual" deal in the sense they wanted like $200K in store re-design which would be awesome and paid off after using 100% of profits for the next 15 years or so to pay for it. Couple in the majority of bikes having warranty bullshit for electronis shit that fails or is unnecessary.

But hey, they extended the valve adjustments so while your bike sits in the shop waiting on Italian parts, your valves are still good to go!

CarrMoto likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Call me crazy but you don't sound like the Ducati cheerleader that you used to be. :D

Robby-Bobby and renegade17 like this.
  19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You aren't kicking my little bevel singles every time you walk by, are you? It's not their fault!

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  20. Robby-Bobby

I LOVE everythig about them until they started more bullshit shit that can/will fail.

The product from a mechanical side I love. i love the handling, and styling.

Their Ducati NA business model can suck a fat cock though.

I still root for them in WSBK and MotoGp.

I hope the Ducati NA department gets covid from sucking each other off.