1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can I order Spyke suits from?

Discussion in 'General' started by RRRnold, Jan 29, 2007.

1. RRRnold

RRRnold Well-Known Member

Does anybody have a store that they can recommend for Spyke suits? According to Spyke's website, there's only one distributor in Canada, one in the UK and a lot in Germany.

If anybody has any past experience with a particular shop overseas, let me know. :beer:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

3. RRRnold

Have you dealt with them before? They only show one suit but I'm pretty sure they can get any model. I'll send them an email and see what they've got to offer. Thanks! :up:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

From talking to others who have dealt with them, they are damn good. And the price is not all that bad even with shipping.

5. aceracer

aceracer Traveling fool

There are alot of shops over here, and that's what I wear is the Spyke Cyber One. Let me know if I can help you out.

6. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i thought they had stopped bringing them into north america? i got a SMOKIN deal on my T-Shield a while back, and they said they were blowing out their inventory since they werent being imported anymore.

7. RRRnold

Do you have a link for that shop and or information on the shop you've dealt with before?! I would prefer a shop with a secure website where I can order it from since it's overseas. Thanks :up:

8. RRRnold

There used to be a couple shops here in California that carried a lot of the european suits like, Texport, AXO, Spidi, Spyke! I know Newenough and Starcycle used to carry them a long time ago like back in 99/2000 and had closeout deals on Spyke Vortex suits.

Now there just doesn't seem to be a fan base for them but I honestly hate to look for suits and it's all the same ones, Dainese, Alpinestars and Spidi.