1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where are all the NC State hoops fans?

Discussion in 'General' started by jp233, Feb 19, 2004.

1. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

what in the sam hell happened last night????????????????? how could the assPACK beat the #1 ACC team and lose to the worst ACC team in the same week?

the Wake/Duke game last night was amazing....... ACC continually beats up on itself, best conference hands down or up it doesn't matter!!!!

go Jackets :D

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Life in the ACC, you have to love it.

3. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Yeah, where's greenie now with his shit talkin'... a dubya's a dubya, right. I'll take it. We're just settin' everybody up for the ACC tourney... GO TIGERS!

4. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

5 days 'till baseball starts. Go #11 Tigers!!! :up:

-Wish

5. GOOCH

GOOCH Invisible Bully

I have to agree with you here. I am a huge ACC fan 'cause they keep you on your guard. Bring your "A" game everynight.

6. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

yeah, ACC is nuts.....

speaking of baseball.... Go Jackets :) I think we'll have another whoop ass team this year

seriously where is Greenie now? assPack is going to get the wrath at the Thrillerdome as will the Deacons, I just hope we can beat Duke away

7. packfan

packfan El Presidente

It hurt to watch us play last night... We were terrible and will win few if we continue that lackluster type performance...

I thought we were playing a little beyond ourselves recently 'til last night...but we are not that bad....

It hurts even more to think if we had won we would have been tied for the conf lead...:choking: