1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are all the CRIMSUCK TIDE fans?

Discussion in 'General' started by guerrilla, Oct 23, 2004.

1. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

Prolly hidin' cause you know my Vols are gonna whoop ya today?

2. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

*ahem*
    The last time you boasted about how the Vols were going to whoop a team from Alabama, well, you know how we do....... This should be a very good game. Tennessee and Alabama are tremendous let downs, so we'll see who sucks worse. I'll bet you 1 gallon of Citgo's finest 87 octane that Bama puts a whoopin on the Vols HEART OF DIXIE STYLE!!

3. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

Roll Tide !! (I'm a Dawg fan!)

4. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Allow me to refresh your memory.
    WAR EAGLE

5. guerrilla

Re: Re: Where are all the CRIMSUCK TIDE fans?

TREMENDOUS LET DOWNS??????? :confused:

Speak for yourself. The Vols are rolling two true freshman QB's and have their SEC Championship Game destiny in their hands. We beat Georgia and Florida. 9th right now in the BCS. I can't be more pleased.

Once we dismantle Alasuka today it is off to visit Jay and his USC Suckcocks... (that doesn't quite work as well as Crimsuck Tide. :D)

6. guerrilla

I admitted quite readily my boys screwed the pooch. But all is forgiven after we screwed the pooches literally the next week.

Hopefully, we will meet again. This time in ATLANTA for the real prize!

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Re: Re: Re: Where are all the CRIMSUCK TIDE fans?

Ain't no reason to get ugly 'bout it, Ape. :mad: UT should win the SEC east, but things might get interesting in Columbia. USC is not out of it yet. Wins over UT and UF and USC could be facing Auburn in Atlanta. Not likely, but never count out your SEC opponents.

8. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

There a tremendous letdown first because they're Tennesse.:Poke: And secondly because their going to drop a few places in the rankings by Monday.
    Actually, I know Bama has a tough afternoon. I hope it's not a routing (like the Auburn game).:)

9. guerrilla

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where are all the CRIMSUCK TIDE fans?

;)

Not getting ugly just sikeing myself up! :D

10. guerrilla

Get back to me in about 4 hours please! WIN OR LOSE I'll be here!

11. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Re: Re: Re: Where are all the CRIMSUCK TIDE fans?

Let's worry about the Tide first. Its not like we have the best record against Alabama. They've beaten us many a time in the past.Right now its 14-10 and the Vols look okay, but (assuming we get past Alabama) don't count your "chickens" just yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge UT fan (grew up in Nashville), but it wouldn't be the first time the Gamehens made us look bad if they win next week. USC is one of those teams that you really can't count out. You never know who's gonna show up - the team that really sucks or the one that came within 4 points of beating Georgia and beat Vanderbilt 31-6.

Then again, you never know who's gonna show up with UT either - the team that won the national championship or the one that got spanked by Clemson (last year) and Auburn. :D

12. guerrilla

My boys are the ugliest winning team in the country but WINNERS we are.

13. guerrilla

OH YEAH!

ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BE HOME SWEET HOME TO ME. GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP, ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!

14. jck22903

jck22903 zee 500, eez like, Faaack

15. Ryan Nelson

Ryan Nelson Well-Known Member

By the way,

WAR DAMN EAGLE :)

16. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I call shenanigans on that game! It was fixed. Of course, the 2nd play of the game kinda sucked, too.

17. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Why the hell do you people always yell that silly phrase? Don't you know your mascot is a tiger? :Poke:

You should be yelling "RE DAMN TARDS!" :D

Assuming we beat the Gamehens next week, we'll see you in Atlanta! :cool:

Guerilla - you're right! That was an ugly win, but a win nonetheless.

18. guerrilla

It's okay Zuk. I accept your apology. The heart makes people say and do really stupid things.

:)

19. SonicDuck

SonicDuck Flying Feather Duster

I think the term you were looking for is cheaters, not winners...

But I blame a UT education for that misunderstanding, not you... :D

You can only stay lucky for so long guerrilla...FEAR THE MIGHTY COCKS!!!

:beer: :clap: :Poke: :D